General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Why is the Southampton game at 2pm on the Sunday when it isn’t televised? Proper ladgeful kick off time that.

Actually just realised it’ll be because the Everton game is the Thursday. Why not play that on the Wednesday? Daft.

Personally buzzing Leicester at home is the Monday as long as I can get the holiday in. 

Games like that will do no harm for growing our brand. I've got SocialBlade and not sure when the last figures were posted, but at some point today Newcastle's Instagram followers was 1,564,043 and it's currently on 1,570,219 (and will be interesting to see what it is like later in the day), so over 6,000 gained on the back of that result.

11 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Games like that will do no harm for growing our brand. I've got SocialBlade and not sure when the last figures were posted, but at some point today Newcastle's Instagram followers was 1,564,043 and it's currently on 1,570,219 (and will be interesting to see what it is like later in the day), so over 6,000 gained on the back of that result.

Perfect opportunity to show that performance and result to the Premier League, with our new sponsors offering £30m a year to be honest.

On 21/04/2023 at 09:35, adamjk007 said:

Coming up from the midlands with my 2 lads next Sunday for the Southampton game, got tickets in the Barracks. Anyone know if its any good?

It's great, nice grub and seats spot on

Player of the Season: Joelinton

Flop of the Season: Jonjo

Most Improved: Murphy/Almiron

Unsung Hero: Longstaff

Signing of the Season: Isak

Flop of the season has to be Jonjo. From playing so well that he was keeping Bruno out of the team last season, to being in great shape to then be shipped out. Even at Forest he's been at fault for conceding several goals.

Edited by mikejaxer