General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Pretty hard not to associate a brand with Newcastle that has 'Newcastle' in the name, mind.

Newcastle Brown Ale is s**** like, but as a sponsor I'd prefer them over most.

Always reminds me of Newcastle along with Greggs but wouldn't fancy bring sponsored by them.

Imagine next Summer, us back in the big league under Rafa... He makes 3 or 4 quality signings .... And the new kits are unveiled with brown ale as the sponsor and the sir bobby Robson foundation appearing on the chdrens jersey ahhha actually think I would blow me load with pride

It won't happen. They have already said they can't reach an agreement, I can't see that changing. Also the parent company of them have more iconic brands which I think they would prefer to spend their money on towards advertising than the Brown Ale brand.

NUFC have announced today that we have 37,000 ST holders.

Aye, I think that now includes half season tickets.

How many can they actually sell? By all accounts they have to keep an allocation back for away fans and an allocation for match day tickets as well.

NUFC have announced today that we have 37,000 ST holders.

Aye, I think that now includes half season tickets.

How many can they actually sell? By all accounts they have to keep an allocation back for away fans and an allocation for match day tickets as well.

3,200 for away supporters and approximately 3,000 for on the day sales would put a cap about 46k. That's a rough figure mind.

http://mobile.nufc.co.uk/default.aspx?s=news-display&aid=6072179

The club has agreed to cover the cost of additional Tyne & Wear Metro services after the Boxing Day match against Sheffield Wednesday

Supporters attending Newcastle United's Boxing Day match with Sheffield Wednesday will be able to use the Tyne & Wear Metro system to get to and from St. James' Park after the club agreed to cover the cost of evening services.

The festive Championship fixture is scheduled to kick-off at 7:45pm, which falls after the region's Boxing Day services traditionally finish for the day.

However, the club is once again funding additional Metro services from Newcastle city on all routes until approximately 11pm to enable fans to complete their journey home.

Supporters are advised to plan well ahead for the match and to consider the following:

* Metro will operate regular trains until 11pm, after the game has finished.

* Usual fares will apply on all Metro services. Metro Mover passes will be valid for travel within existing terms of use.

* There will be no Northern Rail or other national rail services.

* Bus services will operate on some routes only before the game, with most finishing by 7pm - check with operators for details of their Boxing Day routes and timetables.

* There will be only a very limited bus service on a small number of routes after the game.

* Dedicated Park and Ride 'Soccer Bus' X50 operated by Go North East will run before and after the match.

The club doing good things is still a bit weird :lol:

http://mobile.nufc.co.uk/default.aspx?s=news-display&aid=6072179

The club has agreed to cover the cost of additional Tyne & Wear Metro services after the Boxing Day match against Sheffield Wednesday

Supporters attending Newcastle United's Boxing Day match with Sheffield Wednesday will be able to use the Tyne & Wear Metro system to get to and from St. James' Park after the club agreed to cover the cost of evening services.

The festive Championship fixture is scheduled to kick-off at 7:45pm, which falls after the region's Boxing Day services traditionally finish for the day.

However, the club is once again funding additional Metro services from Newcastle city on all routes until approximately 11pm to enable fans to complete their journey home.

Supporters are advised to plan well ahead for the match and to consider the following:

* Metro will operate regular trains until 11pm, after the game has finished.

* Usual fares will apply on all Metro services. Metro Mover passes will be valid for travel within existing terms of use.

* There will be no Northern Rail or other national rail services.

* Bus services will operate on some routes only before the game, with most finishing by 7pm - check with operators for details of their Boxing Day routes and timetables.

* There will be only a very limited bus service on a small number of routes after the game.

* Dedicated Park and Ride 'Soccer Bus' X50 operated by Go North East will run before and after the match.

The club doing good things is still a bit weird :lol:

Aye, they did it a couple of years ago as well.

I can see them asking for away matches on Boxing Day in future, if to only save on such expenses.

The money they recieve off sky for broadcasting the match will more then cover the additional expense I'd expect.

Does that mean tickets sold on the metty will go to the club then? Why can't metro not just run the metro?

Wenger has always praised our fans!

The Arsenal boss told Bein Sport : "My favourite stadium with biggest fanbase with the most heated atmosphere is Liverpool because there’s special vibes there.

Before it was Highbury. It had a special soul. Now it’s Everton, Liverpool, Newcastle was great too"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-boss-arsene-wenger-pays-9262590

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC  14m14 minutes ago

WEBSITE: Introducing the test website for the stunning new home of Newcastle United online!

Beta site: https://beta.nufc.co.uk  #NUFC

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC  6m6 minutes ago

We're making all of our content FREE! Simply sign up or log in using a social media account to access NUFC TV.

https://beta.nufc.co.uk