General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Yep, Owen and Colback. Rob Elliot and Sissoko are in the mix but - and this is deeply unfair on the lad himself - Joelinton is probably my number 3. He's the player that provides the biggest representation of this rancid, festering version of the club. When the takeover happens I hope he's shipped out immediately.

Yep, Owen and Colback. Rob Elliot and Sissoko are in the mix but - and this is deeply unfair on the lad himself - Joelinton is probably my number 3. He's the player that provides the biggest representation of this rancid, festering version of the club. When the takeover happens I hope he's shipped out immediately.

Do think that's harsh. If a takeover materialises I'd like to see him given another chance under a competent manager, ie my 3 choices should we get bought out: Benitez, Allegri, Pochettino.

Owen by a country mile. Never really liked having Barton associated with us either although I know he was a folk hero to some. Just seemed like a nasty cunt to me.

Agree on Barton. He’s not far behind Owen for me. Somewhere halfway between Colback & Owen.

I don’t actually hate Dummett, I just think he’s shit.

Owen by a country mile. Never really liked having Barton associated with us either although I know he was a folk hero to some. Just seemed like a nasty cunt to me.

Agree on Barton. He’s not far behind Owen for me. Somewhere halfway between Colback & Owen.

I don’t actually hate Dummett, I just think he’s shit.

Don't get hating Barton. We've had loads worse than him.

We’ve had worse players but he was just a bellend. Didn’t like him one bit. The fact he wanted to come but wouldn’t hand in a transfer request to Man City, so we ended up having to pay an extra £300k on the fee was a cunt’s trick. Then there’s getting himself sent-off at Liverpool and missing the crucial run-in, just to put one on Xabi Alonso. He had a good 5 months spell when Carroll was on fire and he was out on the right, but the cult support he has is a bit weird.

We’ve had worse players but he was just a bellend. Didn’t like him one bit. The fact he wanted to come but wouldn’t hand in a transfer request to Man City, so we ended up having to pay an extra £300k on the fee was a cunt’s trick. Then there’s getting himself sent-off at Liverpool and missing the crucial run-in, just to put one on Xabi Alonso. He had a good 5 months spell when Carroll was on fire and he was out on the right, but the cult support he has is a bit weird.

You’ve missed out the worst part!

Guest neesy111

Getting locked up for 3 months?

Trying to punch Shearer?

Fair enough. Wouldn't say I loved him or owt, and the cult support is a bit OTT, but several players I disliked more.

Getting locked up for 3 months?

Trying to punch Shearer?

Aye though I think the Shearer thing is linked to the Alonso red-card which is why it sticks in my mind I think! Sure he had a run-in with Hughton before the Championship season too and was bench at WBA.

Shola's is much weirder.

Shola's is much weirder.

I think the Shola thing was very tongue in cheek and surely nobody still goes along with it? Barton is loved for having a go at mackems on twitter. Apart from a few good games under Hughton and the penalties in the 4-4, he was at best a waste of space and not worthy of any sort of respect from fans. imo.

Owen. Colback. Was always a bit annoyed about Ab. Faye rubbing in a last minute equalizer against us, having played for us, for no reason.

Think part of the Barton thing is other fans hating him. Hard not to sing a guy's name loads when you see home fans seething (particularly remember this at Anfield..incidentally in the same game he got sent off). Also, he'd play up to our fans - pounding badge, winding mackems up.