General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

The guy who sat in front of me at SJP back then would be going absolutely mental at Robert every game. Fuckin haaated him, never seemed to enjoy a match. Hard to imagine what he'd think of the team now.

I had a bust up with the bloke behind me at Derby over Robert. He spent the whole game absolutely slating him which ended up with me constantly turning round to tell him to shut the fuck up. In the 2nd half Robert then proceeded to smash in an unbelievable free kick and the cheeky cunt had the audacity to grab hold of me to celebrate.

He was always proving people wrong.

I was at that Derby match too and do remember him being particularly shite and getting a lot of stick - and then that beautiful free kick that turned it all around- but that was him.

Also remember him getting loads of stick at a 0-0 at Filbert Street.

PS - only just found out Papiss was the second top scorer in Turkish top tier last season

Guest neesy111

Also Roberts corners were immense, I thought we would score nearly every time we had one, proper whip.

They key thing is they had pace.  Easier to score as don't need as much power in the head, downside is they can get the first man more.

Then we had the set penis under Pardew which were floated and much easier to defend.

Think I may be at an all-time low regarding NUFC. I’ve lost faith in the takeover and I think SB is staying on. On top of that relegation looks very possible.

I bet Ashley won't be here in another 12-18 months time, regardless of what happens with this takeover. Just need closure re this consortium then everyone can move on.

If those wages are correct then I have total sympathy for Ashley not spending money incase he gets his fingers burnt, however it doesn't explain why he gives money to some managers and not others,

If those wages are correct then I have total sympathy for Ashley not spending money incase he gets his fingers burnt, however it doesn't explain why he gives money to some managers and not others,

Total sympathy?

Wasn’t sure what thread was best suited for this question so I’ve dropped it in here.

After a conversation the other day about how poor our centre midfielders are and have been for a while, then watching Anguissa for Fulham dominate a game last week. Can anyone remember who was the last really dominant central midfield performance from us? I’m not talking the odd game where Hayden has put himself about a bit but someone dominating a game like how Cabaye used to on a fairly regular basis.

Is it really as far back as Shelvey on his debut or him v Man U on Dubravka’s debut. Diame had that half season where he was Yaya Toure for a while.

We’ve really lacked that big performance from any of those midfielders