General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

1 minute ago, Big River said:

that's the obvious conclusion to jump to. but it's more likely just a quick and easy way to inject some capital into the club.

here come the transfers... :bluestar:

Aye. This could be the best way to get (non-owner) cash into the club, with the idea being that our commercial revenue will be increasing (hopefully drastically) over the coming season.

8 minutes ago, Paully said:

I think he would have appreciated that it was a pretty good dig he got. One of the hardest players we’ve ever had, Big Dunc obviously in a league of his own. 🙂

11 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

I think he would have appreciated that it was a pretty good dig he got. One of the hardest players we’ve ever had, Big Dunc obviously in a league of his own. 🙂

Mick Harford says Hi 🙂

Guest reefatoon
26 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Remember the replay, the lad looked terrified.

11 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

you think he’d have taken Big Dunc?

Can only speculate obviously but I think so. Should have footballing death-match.  Would be a hell of a scrap 🙂 Mick > Billy > Dunc would be my money 🤣

13 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Billy Whitehurst was a proper headcase. He would probably be up there.

He used to go drinking in the Bigg Market with his wife. Seems completely unconcerned/no sense of threat. Can you imagine a modern player doing that?