General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

On 09/06/2023 at 22:49, Hank Marvin said:

Territory.

A.thumb.jpg.75dad70de164913b95c684fc066b26b4.jpg

B.thumb.jpeg.df799bca52c9f4ba2dcfe2ce6de7e0a1.jpeg

Must be a fair few missing; or given a proportionate font size. For example, I can see Heworth, Leam Lane, and Pelaw, but couldn’t see Felling (all of above were ‘dominions’ of Felling back in the day). 

p.s. can’t believe I am arsed about this. When does the season start?? 

26 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Must be a fair few missing; or given a proportionate font size. For example, I can see Heworth, Leam Lane, and Pelaw, but couldn’t see Felling (all of above were ‘dominions’ of Felling back in the day). 

p.s. can’t believe I am arsed about this. When does the season start?? 

[emoji38]

Yep, I'm working on a redo, I added Felling to the list but for some reason it hasn't come out.

I'll sort it...and I'll try to get Ryton a better position :coolsmiley:

I'm certain we could fashion a top song out of AC/DC's TNT...

'COS IT'S BRUNO G

HE'S DYNAMITE

BRUNO G

HE LOVES A FIGHT... etc etc

then somehow work that into the OI OI OI bit, it'd be absolutely mint.

could work for a number of players really. JOE LIN TON, FAB YIN SCHAR :lol: yiz get it

8 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Best song we had all season was Gimme Gimme Gimme a striker from Sweden but ive never heard it actually sang outside wonderbar or wherever it was

Heard it very briefly when the players were applauding the away end at Forest. Needs to be sung more but anything more than 2 lines seems to be beyond our lot.

14 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Happy birthday Mo. This goal highlights how crazy football can be. Possibly one of our biggest that season and history ?

https://twitter.com/nufc/status/1668928264927350784?s=46&t=DDNXUN2PoOBhgKmoF77zNw

Was some week that.

Brighton and Huddersfield away. Many (me included :lol:) feared the worst but we won both. Tactical masterclass down Huddersfield by the glasses in blazer pocket maestro. 

Was speaking to a parent of one of the academy lads last night. She mentioned the lad being signed from Port Vale for 200k and also said over the last few months we have gotten 4 kids in from the city academy and relocated them up here with families and bought them a house. This is all for the under 15 age group as well.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Was speaking to a parent of one of the academy lads last night. She mentioned the lad being signed from Port Vale for 200k and also said over the last few months we have gotten 4 kids in from the city academy and relocated them up here with families and bought them a house. This is all for the under 15 age group as well.

You love to hear it. 

1 hour ago, Danh1 said:

Was some week that.

Brighton and Huddersfield away. Many (me included :lol:) feared the worst but we won both. Tactical masterclass down Huddersfield by the glasses in blazer pocket maestro. 

second goal was almost as good. was it Ritchie with that incredible ball out to Atsu?

6 hours ago, ennyoueffsea said:

Not sure if been posted. ?

Great, that. Only thing wrong was about the title run in. Arsenal won 15 and drew 1 of their last 16 games that season. We'd have had to have won something like 17 in a row including beating Arsenal to have won it.