General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Still no word on a sleeve sponsor. A few teams have just announced this week, but we're cutting it fine as usual.

You'd think it would earn us around £2-3m a year, considering Liverpool got £5m and Man Utd £12m.

Apparently we could be part of a group who are negotiating to share a sponsor through SGI, from what I've found with a quick search.

There's no confirmation from Bournemouth, Brighton, Burnley, Everton, Tottenham or West Ham yet either, while Southampton and Arsenal are forbidden from finding new sponsors due to their existing deals with Virgin Media and Emirates.

"SportsDirect.com to showcase sleeve sponsorship."

So now we know the worst case scenario squad-wise. Still think it'll look a fair bit better than that.

Not hard to improve upon Haidara, Saivet, Colback and Hanley even if you've only got buttons to spend.

Bit of a poll going on Twitter, discussing who the worst referee involved in an NUFC game ever was, the options being Trelford Mills, Brian Coddington, Steve Martin and Keith Stroud. Of course, you'll have Uriah Rennie, James Linington and Steve Bennet in there as options. I'm a bit young to remember Mills and Coddington exactly but I know what disgraces they were part of, the Brighton FA Cup goals being disallowed and the 3 players sent off at the Baseball Ground in 1992 (highlights of that game are on YouTube). So who was the worst out of those refs?

Whoever reffed the Ritchie penalty debacle. Getting decisions wrong is one thing, but literally not knowing the rules is just another level of incompetence. Then you can add on the laughable 3 minutes of stoppage time to cement how bad it was.