General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Thanks, definitely will. Hoping my girlfriend's family in England knows someone, if not I expect some of the forum members will get a PM in a few months.

I'll help you if stuck :thup:

Thanks, really appreciate that :thup: I'll be in touch closer to on-sale date if her family doesn't find anyone.

When Keegan first did that rant, what was the general reaction to it?

Pretty sure it was widely ridiculed and held up as KK falling for Fergie's 'mind games' straight away, not just when we eventually lost the title.

When Keegan first did that rant, what was the general reaction to it?

Pretty sure it was widely ridiculed and held up as KK falling for Fergie's 'mind games' straight away, not just when we eventually lost the title.

Yep, i loved it but other fans and more importantly, the media, laughed because the theory went that Fergie had screwed him with his mind games. He hadn’t, it was just Keegan’s passion, but the media loved Fergie because he was successful.

I've given in to temptation and am heading up in December for the Leicester and Everton games. Do people think I'd be able to get a ticket for such games near Gallowgate flags if I jump online the day they go to general sale?

If not, would getting a membership make it a lot more likely? Loathe to pay it if I don't need to but I guess what's £40 on top of the trains and hotels, anyway!

I've given in to temptation and am heading up in December for the Leicester and Everton games. Do people think I'd be able to get a ticket for such games near Gallowgate flags if I jump online the day they go to general sale?

If not, would getting a membership make it a lot more likely? Loathe to pay it if I don't need to but I guess what's £40 on top of the trains and hotels, anyway!

An additional £40 on top of trains and hotels.

An additional £40 on top of trains and hotels.

Well when you put it like that...

I'm sure a season ticket holder on here will be able to help sort you some out before they go on general sale. In fact I probably can. Drop me a PM closer to the time.

You might want to keep an eye out on the TV fixtures though. They haven't announced the December games yet, so those two could yet get moved. Supposedly they're getting announced next Thursday.