General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest firetotheworks

Still trying to work out why Simon Jordan is talking about us and why anyone should care about his opinion on anything.

"First up we've got Simon Jordan on how to run a successful football club and to not look like a spiv. At 5 it's the Gardening Hour with Rose West , followed by the news"

:lol: :lol:

Was on the phone to a customer when I read that and had to stifle a laugh :lol:

Adrian Durham suggesting if we go down due to Colback being dropped from the squad then that'll be on Rafa's head. I really prefer it when we're not in the news.

Aye was just listening to this. Made him out to be a hard working professional, completely ignoring the fact he refused to leave the club when it was made clear he wasn't in the managers plans.

Also going on about how Ashley should be praised for keeping Rafa :lol:

Adrian Durham suggesting if we go down due to Colback being dropped from the squad then that'll be on Rafa's head. I really prefer it when we're not in the news.

Whatttttttttt?!

Heard that driving back from Leeds, I was laughing so hard I nearly crashed.

Guest firetotheworks

Absolutely no chance that's anything other than picking the worst stance possible in order to get a rise.