Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

Ashworth, we understand, also disclosed details to Berrada of the agreement between Newcastle and Brighton that took him to St James’ Park in the summer of 2022. This would likely be a breach of confidentiality to each of Newcastle and Brighton.

ruin him

Okay I've avoided passing opinion on how much of a net positive he's been for us. But I'm on the side that we're not losing anything special now if he can't even keep his own tapping up under wraps. :lol:

All the best dipshit. 

Other then Mike Ashley, I don't think my opinion has changed on someone so drastically in Football. :lol:

Just now, wormy said:

Okay I've avoided passing opinion on how much of a net positive he's been for us. But I'm on the side that we're not losing anything special now if he can't even keep his own tapping up under wraps. :lol:

All the best dipshit. 

"Hey Dan, want Tonali for a special and totally not suspiciously low price of £50m?"

"Boy do I!"

5 minutes ago, 54 said:

Other then Mike Ashley, I don't think my opinion has changed on someone so drastically in Football. :lol:

One minute you're getting a lovely pint of lager bought for you in Baja, the next minute you're watching Xisco up front 

[emoji38]

Waiting to see the dickhead try and claim that as neither man yet worked for Manchester United that it's not his responsibility...