Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

Just now, gbandit said:

This guy who can’t work an email is #1 lads, the best in the business 

Just like Brucey. Cut from the same cloth

Ratcafe just refusing to believe the veracity of this report, and instead are sure that it’s evidence of DA playing 3D chess. Olympic levels of mental gymnastics to convince themselves that their club isn’t a shambles, hasn’t been irrelevant for 10+ years in terms of top honours, just to shield themselves from the uncomfortable truth that they’re still owned by the Glazers, still in massive amounts of debt, finished 8th (behind NUFC),are a holiday park for mercenaries and have a roof leak that the Niagara Falls would be proud of. King Rat better fire up the PR machine after this disaster. 

Posted (edited)

The comment “why are they being so childish about this”.not just giving him away…

Manchester E N T I T L E D ! 

Edited by Ikon

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I imagine there’s been a copium epidemic over there?

Of course there will be, the whole fan base is full of arrogant entitled cunts. Let's hope us, city and Brighton take them to the fucking cleaners. 

Edited by et tu brute

It’s only really the suggestion that he disclosed details of the Newcastle/Brighton negotiations that he’s on the hook for here. Nothing wrong with talking to prospective employers while employed elsewhere (how do you think we sounded him out in the first place?).

It’s Berrada who could be in hot water, as he was operating on behalf of Man Yow while on gardening leave at City.

1 minute ago, Joelinton7 said:

Ratcafe just refusing to believe the veracity of this report, and instead are sure that it’s evidence of DA playing 3D chess. Olympic levels of mental gymnastics to convince themselves that their club isn’t a shambles, hasn’t been irrelevant for 10+ years in terms of top honours, just to shield themselves from the uncomfortable truth that they’re still owned by the Glazers, still in massive amounts of debt, finished 8th (behind NUFC),are a holiday park for mercenaries and have a roof leak that the Niagara Falls would be proud of. King Rat better fire up the PR machine after this disaster. 

Well put [emoji38]

25 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

So someone at the club has seen this email (because he’s copied the club into it by accident), and so we potentially knew full well what he was up to before he knew that we knew. My bridge could not be more burnt with this guy, it’s in cinders. Ruin him. 

They’ve probably combed the exchange server from arsehole to breakfast time looking for dirt on him. Complaincy is a dangerous thing.

9 minutes ago, Paulinho said:

It’s only really the suggestion that he disclosed details of the Newcastle/Brighton negotiations that he’s on the hook for here. Nothing wrong with talking to prospective employers while employed elsewhere (how do you think we sounded him out in the first place?).

It’s Berrada who could be in hot water, as he was operating on behalf of Man Yow while on gardening leave at City.

Citeh are too busy with their own legal cases and won't have time for Berrada. Besides, what can they possibly get out of suing Berrada. A couple of million quid won't mean a thing to them.

12 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

So presumably he didn't realise what he had done when he started the arbitration proceedings? 

He might have deleted messages before he left thinking job done. Wouldn’t surprise me if we got IT to retrieve his emails and run an algorithm or search and found this pretty easily. 

Why he’d send an email from presumably private email and copy in his club email address is just stupid. I routinely copy myself in but that’s always as back up for something I might need.

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

Citeh are too busy with their own legal cases and won't have time for Berrada. Besides, what can they possibly get out of suing Berrada. A couple of million quid won't mean a thing to them.

A nice notion but City will be bang up for it if Berrada has been breaching his contract. What it boils down to is if they’re doing this, what else are they up to that they haven’t been caught doing yet? Passing over negotiations, clauses, wages, strategy and commercial information?

A few laughed it off but Ashworth being at Brailsford’s birthday was a genuine conflict of interest until the compo gets settled.

2 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

A nice notion but City will be bang up for it if Berrada has been breaching his contract. What it boils down to is if they’re doing this, what else are they up to that they haven’t been caught doing yet? Passing over negotiations, clauses, wages, strategy and commercial information?

A few laughed it off but Ashworth being at Brailsford’s birthday was a genuine conflict of interest until the compo gets settled.

And Southgate