Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

1 hour ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Could do with this coming to an end and a new sporting director installed 

We should just go ahead and install a new sporting director anyway, and I would imagine we'll be doing that regardless. If it costs a couple of million to keep the garden tidy in the meantime that's just the cost of business at this level.

1 hour ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Could do with this coming to an end and a new sporting director installed 

I agree, Villa are moving at a pace with Monchi. Definitely puts us a step behind at the min. 

52 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

I agree, Villa are moving at a pace with Monchi. Definitely puts us a step behind at the min. 

Freedman turning us down was a blow, but I don’t think it will affect the summer window too much.

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Freedman turning us down was a blow, but I don’t think it will affect the summer window too much.

It won’t. Management have already said, happy to go with Nickson and Eddie over the summer.They won’t rush it until they have the right fit for the “family” 

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It isn't stopping us appointing someone new, is it? It's not like he's coming back. 

Could be classed as constructive dismissal of Ashworth, meaning he can leave for free and probably sue us for loss if earnings.

What we should do is employ his replacement in a completely different role, have them do the DOF role anyway in the meantime, then change the job title of the new person to DOF after Ashworth leaves.

1 minute ago, Chris_R said:

Could be classed as constructive dismissal of Ashworth, meaning he can leave for free and probably sue us for loss if earnings.

What we should do is employ his replacement in a completely different role, have them do the DOF role anyway in the meantime, then change the job title of the new person to DOF after Ashworth leaves.

I doubt it given he’s asked to leave and signed a contract with non-compete clauses. If anything we would potentially have grounds to sack him given his misdemeanours. I suspect the only reason we haven’t is because it suits us currently 

2 hours ago, Chris_R said:

I’m no leagle beagle but I get involved in hiring Directors and I’m pretty sure Ashworth couldn’t claim constructive dismissal when he was the one who accepted a job offer at Man Utd, resigned his post at NUFC and is working his notice / gardening leave in accordance with the employment contract he signed 

Bet he can’t wait to go to Man United and start low balling clubs for their best players 

One snake going to work for an old, tax dodging Tory cunt snake

9 hours ago, Joelinton7 said:

Can’t wait to say goodbye to this snek. Just a black cloud hanging over us. No one at the club respects him anymore I’d guess. 

We've already said goodbye to him. 

3 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Bet he can’t wait to go to Man United and start low balling clubs for their best players 

One snake going to work for an old, tax dodging Tory cunt snake

Like all rats, he’s jumped ship.

IMG_4401.jpeg

Good day to be in the garden Dan, get them weeds pulled.

And please try not to divulge anymore details to rival clubs if you handle that, unlikely I know.

1 hour ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Three cunts in that photo. 

At least Coe smashed that mackem cunt Cram back in the 84 olympics.

Clearly hasn't got a clue about football or how to negotiate in it. Couldn't be happier he's at Man U. They'll not be getting the best players or who they actually need or want for a long time 

13 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Clearly hasn't got a clue about football or how to negotiate in it. Couldn't be happier he's at Man U. They'll not be getting the best players or who they actually need or want for a long time 

He's clearly come in thinking he can apply chemical industry principles and is finding out its very different