Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

2 minutes ago, Ikon said:

What’s being said? I’m blocked. 

Sir Jim Ratcliffe on Dan Ashworth / #nufc situation: "It’s a bit silly, personally. I wont get dragged into that. What I do think is completely absurd is suggesting a man who is really good at his job sits in his garden for one and a half years. We had a very grown up conversation with City about Omar Berrada. "When things got done we sorted it out very amicably. They could see why he wanted to take that challenge. You look at Pep when he’s done with one of his footballers; he doesn’t want them to sit in the garden for one and a half years. He doesn’t do that. That’s not the way the UK works or the law works." Says Ashworth a 10/10 sporting director: "Ultimately, you can't really criticise Dan for looking at maybe the most coveted job in football as a sporting director - particularly with the challenge at Manchester United

We are getting Jeffo off the books in June right? Hes on more than Dan Asworth. Being so used to having his useless ass on the payroll I wouldnt be against just allocating that money to pay for the gardening leave in full

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Me too. :lol:

Think I said something bad in his Chronicle days.

:lol:

Sometimes I see I’m blocked without even knowing why. Just wanting my opinion at times :lol: 

Sir Jim Ratcliffe on Dan Ashworth / #nufc situation: "It’s a bit silly, personally. I wont get dragged into that. What I do think is completely absurd is suggesting a man who is really good at his job sits in his garden for one and a half years. We had a very grown up conversation with City about Omar Berrada. "When things got done we sorted it out very amicably. They could see why he wanted to take that challenge. You look at Pep when he’s done with one of his footballers; he doesn’t want them to sit in the garden for one and a half years. He doesn’t do that. That’s not the way the UK works or the law works." Says Ashworth a 10/10 sporting director: "Ultimately, you can't really criticise Dan for looking at maybe the most coveted job in football as a sporting director - particularly with the challenge at Manchester United."

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

What did he hope to achieve with that interview? If anything it will make it even harder when negotiating with us.

It’s great :lol: Will make us even more stubborn aye. 

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

It’s great :lol: Will make us even more stubborn aye. 

Aye, I hope so, this Man U attitude is minging, we want someone so you have to give them to us because its not fair to hold them back.

Waffling about getting the gov to pay for a new north national stadium. Thankfully these cunts won't listen but what a fucking cheek. Hasn't he been tax dodging for decades and now wants taxpayers to pay for a stadium for him? 

Utter cretin. Easily going to become the most hated person in English football. Entitled cunt.

Just now, Dokko said:

Waffling about getting the gov to pay for a new north national stadium. Thankfully these cunts won't listen but what a fucking cheek. Hasn't he been tax dodging for decades and now wants taxpayers to pay for a stadium for him? 

Utter cretin. Easily going to become the most hated person in English football. Entitled cunt.

Its not just for them though its for the whole of the north

20 minutes ago, Ikon said:

What’s being said? I’m blocked. 

Sir Jim Ratcliffe on Dan Ashworth / #nufc situation: "It’s a bit silly, personally. I wont get dragged into that. What I do think is completely absurd is suggesting a man who is really good at his job sits in his garden for one and a half years. We had a very grown up conversation with City about Omar Berrada. "When things got done we sorted it out very amicably. They could see why he wanted to take that challenge. You look at Pep when he’s done with one of his footballers; he doesn’t want them to sit in the garden for one and a half years. He doesn’t do that. That’s not the way the UK works or the law works." Says Ashworth a 10/10 sporting director: "Ultimately, you can't really criticise Dan for looking at maybe the most coveted job in football as a sporting director - particularly with the challenge at Manchester United."

Pay up and no one has to sit in a garden. Ashworth is a big boy, he signed and committed to a contract, we're probably three days away from him being compared to a slave/prisoner or some shit. 

Sir Jim Ratshit needs to have a word with the owners of Man U and why they so petty about pricing Lingard out of a loan move here when they hoped it would get us relegated. Then maybe come back and lecture us about how silly it is to put little Dan on gardening leave for 18 months.

Oh and next time you want on of our backroom staff, approach the club directly instead of through your media wingmen.

Class, we have obviously told them either pay up or fuck off and he can see out his period of gardening leave. I honestly think it's not only a fuck off to Man U, but a fuck off to Ashworth also.

Edited by et tu brute

Sir Jim Twatcliffe coming across like a right bellend there like

Boo hiss sucks to employment law or contracts and I'll skweam and skweam and skweam and skweam and skweam if those horrid people in Newcastle won't let me have Dan Ashworth right now this instant

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

Class, we have obviously told them either pay up or fuck off and he can see out his period of garden leave. I honestly think it's not only a fuck off to Man U, but a fuck off to Ashworth also.

I think there’s an element of that, I think the bigger part is we don’t want to be seen as a soft touch. This is really our first opportunity to publicly display that

10 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

"That's not the way the UK works or the law works"

I think it very much is if that's what contract he signed requires, Jim.

Bodes well for manure that the man doesn't understand uk tax, employment and contract laws whilst asking a gov who hates the north to pay for his new stadium