Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

As has been said - its very Man United of him.

Reminiscent of Ferguson over the Sutton/Blackburn affair - money was silly, bad for the game etc. When what it really was was a spoilt bairn wetting himself about not getting his own way.

1 hour ago, duo said:

The thing I hate most about Man U is the arrogance of the club - yes they are a big club from a fans base.  But they haven't won the league since 2013 - over a decade a go.  Their time has come / gone - Newcastle are the future.  We will dominate football - just going to take a bit of time.

It also took them nearly 100 years into their history to overtake us on trophies won. Or 102 years if you’re just talking domestic trophies. Not once before 1968 had they ever been ahead of us on trophies won.

They are obviously a giant now but that’s only happened in the last 30 years. Busby made them big and Ferguson made them elite. Before the 1950s though they were the literal definition of mediocrity.

Such a horrible club. We have a rapist that happens to be a decent player.. “oh we’ll see what happens there”

Annoyed me with those comments today.

Fuck them.. double down. Ask them for 60m now. We are in the strong position here.

Good luck in your garden you fucking weasel.

97af936e-c6a3-4125-a455-4357295d61be.thumb.jpeg.8a00000d0d23897c23fa23e03dda43e0.jpeg

He's looking like a total embarrassment and it's beautiful :lol: There's a way to go, but there's a special prospect on the horizon here...

Edited by 80

9 minutes ago, patrone said:

Disgrace

I read teh transcript on the athletic and the journos ask him about 3 times if he is sure he wants them to print that and give him a chance to walk back...I dunno probably give benefit of the doubt he hasn't looked at it at all yet but clearly answer should be  "I stand by the clubs prior stance on this issue nothing has changed"

17 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Looks like Dan could have made a misstep here, doesn’t sound like this is getting resolved anytime soon and clearly the mancs haven’t got 20 million to free him.

The fact he was clearly tapped up before the formal approach won’t be mentioned by the nationals, Dans claims to have been irritated by the speculation looking a bit hollow the little rodent.

Unfortunately, I think tapping up rules only apply to players, managers and senior coaching staff.

5 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I’m trying to start a petition to prevent the government from providing any public funds on a new stadium for Man Utd, or even a redevelopment.

I need some signatures to get it started though.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/657662/sponsors/new?token=JzTj82z3AaDGRk0qMXSn

Done.

As its such an audacious joke that shouldn't even get off the ground, I fear its just the sort of stupid thing that will happen

Edited by Jonas

17 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Fuck me, does he just know fuck all about what he’s doing? Someone needs to cuff him and get him away from interviews as soon as possible 

No way, this is gold, can't wait for him to say its water off a ducks arse and the tell the reporters to fuck off and call them all cunts.

“Is it as Silly as a £70m player being told he can’t use the canteen and train by yourself no I don’t think so, are you going to give him away for £5m at the end of the season of course not. Pay the fee Newcastle think is fair then he’s yours“

:yao:

Edited by PauloGeordio

7 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I’m trying to start a petition to prevent the government from providing any public funds on a new stadium for Man Utd, or even a redevelopment.

I need some signatures to get it started though.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/657662/sponsors/new?token=JzTj82z3AaDGRk0qMXSn

Maybe you should post this on liverpool/man city etc forums, you might get one or two to sign.:lol:

53 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Fuck me, does he just know fuck all about what he’s doing? Someone needs to cuff him and get him away from interviews as soon as possible 

Early signs are it’s gonna be a total car crash. 

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Well, this is what the Man Utd fans wanted. Going to be glorious viewing. 

No it’s not, they wanted the Sheikh, well they wanted Ratcliffe before he came along, then they wanted the Sheikh instead.

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Well, this is what the Man Utd fans wanted. Going to be glorious viewing. 

Yeah they’ll no doubt be loving his quotes but they are delusional, a complete lack of class, a seemingly lack of knowledge of contract law and what gardening leave actually is. Seems like a doddery auld fool tbh 

also you just know there’ll be a clash between him & the Glazers coming down the road 

It does have the feeling that Jim’s main footballing knowledge / belief is “But this is Manchester United”

Thats clearly how he views everything through an entitled lens. The Brexit-loving clown