Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

37 minutes ago, SteV said:

There wasn’t anywhere near 80k people in the queue. So many multiple browsers being used that looking at queue numbers in isolation is fairly worthless.

Oh yeah, I'd not factored that shite in.

10 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Maybe not, but even if 40k we’re in queue I bet there’s a fair proportion buying 2 or more memberships. It’s not unreasonable to think they’ve flogged 80k memberships today and the likes of me haven’t even bothered yet.

Be very surprised if it ends up being close to half of that

10 minutes ago, maze said:

Can’t seem to get past checkout. They Ask me for my age (with an error code), but nowhere to enter that. Any ideas?

Go to top of the page and try select tickets from there, I did that today 

12 minutes ago, HawK said:

API hook-in for NO so members have a 'verified member' under their name rather than just 'member'... would be nice.

LET THE CYBER SNOBBERY COMMENCE! 

2 hours ago, Stifler said:

It’s obviously a legacy of Ashley, but how they don’t have an app/decent app is beyond me.

Could have all your details to hand on there, buy tickets, memberships, merchandise, even match day food & drinks on there. Allow Apple Pay & Google Pay. Your ticket details saved on there.

Team up with someone like Flash scores to offer score updates for all our squads on there.

News and media/NUFCTV content etc.

Simplest thing to do.

You still need a back end system with a message queue to hold the messages, process the orders / baskets and send the emails out.  Not difficult to do to be honest. create a simple Azure function and have it listening to the queue. 

15 minutes ago, olliemort said:

Go to top of the page and try select tickets from there, I did that today 

Still get the error on the international membership 23/24 (fyi: Did choose the non-junior one):(

7 minutes ago, OCK said:

You queued?  :yao:

:lol: Fuming at some of those workarounds. Although constant refreshing did fuck all for me and I tried adding a full stop to the website address when trying to get another look at my account and that didn't work either.

3 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

It’s saying it doesn’t know my age when it’s clearly saved on the profile.

How to get around this?

Someone on a previous page said some info was incomplete, but not age. Maybe phone number or something? 

15 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

You still need a back end system with a message queue to hold the messages, process the orders / baskets and send the emails out.  Not difficult to do to be honest. create a simple Azure function and have it listening to the queue. 

Oh aye, I gather that, but my point was how everything is lacking and it could be done so much easier.

5 minutes ago, JackieDoor said:

Be interesting to find out the difference between international and normal, maybe international go first as they have to sort out flights etc, can't see that going down well mind. [emoji38]

‘I live in a different country’

’You live in Dunbar’

’Exactly’