Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

1 minute ago, samptime29 said:

Went from 6185 to 5121 in 15 mins. How many tickets are available anybody know?

There were 80 available in the block I looked at (middle of Leazes).

They'll be holding loads back from season ticket sale incase they have to move people for redevelopment.

Edited by Sima

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

Was Alex Hurts right? That word limited is ominous. If so What happens to rest of tickets? General sale? Ballot? 

Just standard commercial speak for "Don't hang about, dickhead or you'll miss out".

5 minutes ago, gdm said:

Was Alex Hurts right? That word limited is ominous. If so What happens to rest of tickets? General sale? Ballot? 

Well I guess they are "limited" in that they have to leave some aside for Forest, plus whatever seats are already occupied by ST holders 

Just now, Keegans Export said:

Well I guess they are "limited" in that they have to leave some aside for Forest, plus whatever seats are already occupied by ST holders 

Did they use limited when announcing the member ticket sales last season? 

Guest neesy111
4 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

My estimated arrival time on the website was about 10.55 when it started, now its 10.28.

No idea what that means like...

Eh

Well it's not that I don't understand, obviously they estimated it would take me an hour to get to the front of the queue, but actually it's only going to take less than half an hour.

There’ll be so many people on multiple devices that will have already got theirs. Thus the queue will continue to reduce.

Well it's not that I don't understand, obviously they estimated it would take me an hour to get to the front of the queue, but actually it's only going to take less than half an hour.

Because people logged in on multiple devices now have their tickets and have taken out all of their other places in the queue, so the queue moves quickly.

2 minutes ago, SteV said:

The queue numbers are making people panic. Still confident if you’re online now you’ll get one.

Aye. There's probably close to about 31,000 ST holders, 3k away fans, however many corporates, be about 16k tickets.

Just now, jack j said:

Seems plenty are getting tickets

Imagine if we have a bad start to the season we will be struggling to sell out once Xmas comes....

Doubt it. We were in the relegation zone for much of last season and selling out wasn't a problem.