James Maddison (now playing for Tottenham Hotspur)

The Prophet

With Leicester apparently wanting to fund a bit of a rebuild I assume they'll want to get it done quickly rather than wait until the end of the window. Gives them more time to get the right players in with the cash.

Sounds like this could happen sooner rather than later.

1 hour ago, McCormick said:

https://insidefutbol.com/2022/08/01/leicester-city-identify-replacement-for-newcastle-united-target-james-maddison/570929/

They’re looking at Aouar as a possible replacement according to this dubious source.

This tells me they are definitely comfortable with letting Maddison go, and have a full plan in place.

We're going to give them £50 million plus for Maddison and they are going to get Aouar for around £13 million.

Can't lie ... I think it's a genius move on their part, and they may well end up with a better player.

I'll ride with Howe's decision, but man ... I like Brandt and Aouar a lot and wish were looking at one of them instead.

Just now, KaKa said:

This tells me they are definitely comfortable with letting Maddison go, and have a full plan in place.

We're going to give them £50 million plus for Maddison and they are going to get Aouar for around £13 million.

Can't lie ... I think it's a genius move on their part, and they may well end up with a better player.

I'll ride with Howe's decision, but man ... I like Brandt and Aouar a lot and wish were looking at one of them instead.

Had to laugh at you being slightly against this one after championing the likes of Dennis, Cornet and McNeil all summer 😂

Not a dig either, I enjoy your posts and discussions 👍