Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

18 minutes ago, Solitude20 said:

In Leipzig he played as a second striker, and in Chelsea he was used as a conventional winger. That’s why his xG dropped. 

I don't think that's true. Bit more on the wing on 20-21 but nothing drastic compared to his last season at RB Leipzig.

Edit. Goddamn they're massive. :(

tw2020.PNG

tw2021.PNG

tw2022.PNG

Edited by Pata

34 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Twitter needs burned to the ground. It attracts far too many creeps, weirdos and cunts.

I don't know which is worse, the fake ITKs or the absolute doylems who reply to their tweets with stuff like "Any news on Maddison mate?"

I mean, you must know they're full of shite? And if they weren't, they're not going to give Daz in Heaton the inside scoop are they [emoji38]

4 hours ago, toon25 said:

I don't think Cornet will fit in with the type of team ethos we're seeking to build tbh. 

Neither do I. He has some lovely skills, but he does seem a bit of a showboater, and seems primarily left footed as well. He looks quite similar to St Max.

33 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

I don't know which is worse, the fake ITKs or the absolute doylems who reply to their tweets with stuff like "Any news on Maddison mate?"

I mean, you must know they're full of shite? And if they weren't, they're not going to give Daz in Heaton the inside scoop are they [emoji38]

The worst are the ones that give them the shares just to whinge about them. "Ooh look what I found on the internet. Am I a good boy?" It's nothing more than a human centipede.

16 minutes ago, Sean said:

We don't really need random shit tweets from nobodies posting in here like. Stay off Twitter if you don't want to get irritated would be solid advice.

Stop posting in here then!:cheesy: