Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

8 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Now that I must make peace with Paqueta not joining us -- 

Attacking mid - Maddison or Aouar

Center mid - Carlos Soler, Amadou Haidara

Defensive mid - Alvarez

Just Maddison would be amazing.

Think it's an interesting question that... what kind of midfielder do you think would be the best to add to Joe and Bruno in the middle?

Someone like Maddison would take us up a level in terms of having two players in CM who can pick out passes at an extremely high level. The thoughts of Maddison and Bruno playing through balls for Isak and Wilson, man.

You could go for a holding midfielder like Alvarez that would allow Bruno license to get forward more, would help us protect the back four a lot better too.

Or someone like Haidara as another all action CM in there. Joelinton and Haidara either side of Bruno would be really hard for teams to play against, the pressing would be akin to Lou Thesz in his prime.

Honestly have no idea which I'd prefer, probably a Maddison type.

4 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Can’t wait to see how this last week plays out. Going to be fun. 

Aye I think the numbers 5, 0 and 9 will be worn out on me telly remote by the end of the week. :lol:

6 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I think I preferred Bruno as an all action eight, sitting deeper seems to limit him a touch.

I didn’t mind originally but I’m coming round more to this. He can work either way, but against better teams it will limit him a bit.