Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 minutes ago, B-more Mag said:

Part of a massive Spanish language media conglomerate in the U.S. (TelevisaUnivision). So, theoretically, yes. But no real idea in reality.  

For example, TUDN is the main (only?) is a significant broadcaster of LigaMX in the U.S. 

Edited by B-more Mag
Talking out of my ass.

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

No, but he really is. What’s the point in that! 🤷‍♂️

Continues the legacy of our Mexican traditions…

7 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Who do people think we’ll let go? I think Fede, Murphy, Smallstaff and possibly Dubravka. 

One of the goalkeepers, Federico Fernandez, Matt Ritchie, and Matty Longstaff. Not registering Shelvey if we get a midfielder and loaning or selling Murphy if we get a forward.

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

I thought Alverez was a CB? He done a Colo and moved to mid?

He started as CB, played a fair bit at RB too but moved more into defensive midfield now.

Obviously an Overmars signing so pretty special as a player.

44 minutes ago, Shak said:

Think it's an interesting question that... what kind of midfielder do you think would be the best to add to Joe and Bruno in the middle?

Someone like Maddison would take us up a level in terms of having two players in CM who can pick out passes at an extremely high level. The thoughts of Maddison and Bruno playing through balls for Isak and Wilson, man.

You could go for a holding midfielder like Alvarez that would allow Bruno license to get forward more, would help us protect the back four a lot better too.

Or someone like Haidara as another all action CM in there. Joelinton and Haidara either side of Bruno would be really hard for teams to play against, the pressing would be akin to Lou Thesz in his prime.

Honestly have no idea which I'd prefer, probably a Maddison type.

I think we need to see more of Bruno to be able to make that call. He absolutely dominated against Forest even from the deepest position but seemed to be a bit wasted against Brighton and Man City which were obviously very different kind of games to Forest. I have no idea tbh.

One idea is to get a pure DM that allows us to have Bruno further up the pitch in tougher games and have Bruno as the deepest against easier teams.