Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

4 minutes ago, Flip said:

We definitely need another player, for me I think CM feels like a more pressing need given that Isak, Fraser, Almiron and possibly even Willock could do an ok job out right. I'm terrified of an injury to Bruno, I really think the gap in quality between him and the rest of our midfielders is huge.

As PSV got knocked out of CL - could go for Sangare, or even Gakpo for RW. Maybe they'd be open to it now. 

7 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

As PSV got knocked out of CL - could go for Sangare, or even Gakpo for RW. Maybe they'd be open to it now. 

I mentioned Sangare last night - both are great shouts and mean we can have great flexibility within the team 

13 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

Or go back in for Edson Alvarez. I think a DM might be the surprise signing we go for, think it will make Bruno even more effective if it frees him up to go where the space is.

Just now, TRon said:

Or go back in for Edson Alvarez. I think a DM might be the surprise signing we go for, think it will make Bruno even more effective if it frees him up to go where the space is.

3 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

We're a young left wingback, a central midfielder, and a winger away from having a very, very strong squad like. We'll get at least one more of those in by next week you would imagine too.

Howay Bondswell, spend another season out on loan and come back as a quality left wingback option. Hopefully he can get a season in as first choice for a decent championship team, do Stoke need a left back?

1 hour ago, STM said:

Pulisic or Gallagher loan would be nice.

Who else have we been linked to that we may revisit? Loan deal with option for Asensio?

Think this rules out Pulisic, if he was ever a realistic option, as Howe seems intent on (when needed and possible) playing Isak and Wilson in the same team.  Gallagher would be the final piece of great squad for this season. 

18 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Think this rules out Pulisic, if he was ever a realistic option, as Howe seems intent on (when needed and possible) playing Isak and Wilson in the same team.  Gallagher would be the final piece of great squad for this season. 

Or he could be switching to 4-4-2 as he used to do at Bournemouth. That means we could still play with two wingers while placing Isak/Wilson at the top. Looking at how deep Isak drops, this could work pretty well. 

Edited by Solitude20

Alvarez would complete our team imo*. Not realistic at all though.

I reckon Gallagher is the most likely on deadline day, good squad player if not a little under-whelming given who else we’ve already signed :lol:

*obviously an out and out right sided attacker would be nice too.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'm not sure if it's just because I'm paying much more attention, but this window seems like the most active in history. It seems like every single team except Leicester has gone bananas.

I guess teams have to spend just to keep up now. Surely It’s unsustainable