Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

6 minutes ago, SteV said:

Chelsea obviously very concerned about being “monitored closely” with the quarter of a billion they spent this window

Surely this sort of behaviour just plays right into our hands though, basically it just strengthens our case to spend what we want in the future.

41 minutes ago, danny said:

Those are the 4 closest to trouble maybe

My guess is that those are the four who would have had action taken against them if UEFA had any intention of enforcing their own rules. Covid was a handy way to get out of doing anything. There'll be another reason next time around.

5 hours ago, Scoot said:

Surely this sort of behaviour just plays right into our hands though, basically it just strengthens our case to spend what we want in the future.

Except UEFA are claiming those were special exceptions and those conditions will no longer apply in future.

On 02/09/2022 at 11:35, KaKa said:

Nah, no retraction, because the window wasn't closed when you were all crying and soiling your pants.

Nah we just listened to what the manager was saying and what the journalists were briefed

27 minutes ago, gdm said:

Nah we just listened to what the manager was saying and what the journalists were briefed

The manager never said that business was done before the window closed and neither did any of the journalists explicitly say that.

In fact the journalist that was strongest on perhaps suggesting business was done was Luke Edwards and you were all annoyed at him for it.

25 minutes ago, KaKa said:

The manager never said that business was done before the window closed and neither did any of the journalists explicitly say that.

In fact the journalist that was strongest on perhaps suggesting business was done was Luke Edwards and you were all annoyed at him for it.

I haven’t said anything about Luke. Anyway the general feeling was it was a loan maximum.