Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

https://somosfanaticos.fans/es/premierleague/Cuanto-dinero-quiere-pagar-Newcastle-por-el-argentino-Alan-Varela-20230102-0013.html

The 2022 World Cup in Qatar has ended and now all attention is back on what are the main leagues of the old continent. In this way, one of the great teams in the coming months will be none other than English Newcastle, a club that is positioned in third place in the local tournament with only 7 units from Arsenal.

However, this is not the only point for which the new millionaire would become protagonists in the coming hours and the same would have to do with an important move that the England box would have planned for the pass market. In this way, it was announced that Newcastle would be interested in the Argentine player Alan Varela, a central midfielder who plays for Boca Juniors and who is shown as one of the highest promises of Argentine football.

Based on this mentioned, the news could be announced from the information provided by the Argentine journalist "@faafiperez" on "D Sports Radio", where he echoed the interest of the Premier League team for the player in question.

In this context, it is known that Newcastle would have offered no less than the amount of 18 million euros for the 21-year-old midfielder who has a contract with the Argentine institution until December 2026. In turn, it can be said that the termination clause of the surname in question is 20 million dollars.

Finally, it should not be forgotten that Boca Juniors will play a new edition of the Copa Libertadores de América this year and that its young player in one of the fundamental pieces within the starting team so the decision to sell it will surely not be easy despite the enormous amount.

5 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

See he was linked with Barca last month? 

Came through an Argentine academy (the Boca one?) which Barca financially support in exchange for first refusal on players. They’ve previously seemingly looked at him as a Xavi/Busquets replacement but have hesitated on the fee.

Alan Varela is one of Boca's jewels. The midfielder 'Xeneize' demonstrated a superlative level last season and, with that level, began to attract the attention of the important teams of the Old Continent.

Such is the case of the "new rich man" of the Premier League. Newcastle of England has Hugo Ibarra's team behind the wheel. To such an extent that as Facundo 'Fafi' Pérez reported on D-Sports Radio, the British franchise will offer 18 million euros to keep the services of the skilful 21-year-old soccer player.

However, it must be remembered that the contractual clause to make the midfielder's record is 20 million of the same coin. In addition to the English team, Ajax and Villarreal are still closely behind the wheel.

https://www.dobleamarilla.com.ar/liga-/mientras-se-prepara-para-el-inicio-de-temporada--boca-podria-perder-a-dos-de-sus-figuras_a63b32273c092b070c834fd66?output=amp

10 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

For our transfer historians, when was the last time a cash + player bid was successful? 

Seemingly only happens in my FM saves, I can’t think of the last example 

Feel like these deals have so many moving parts that they never come off. At least all as part of the same deal. Like, I want to say Brighton got that Levi Colwell lad around the same time Chelsea got Cucurella, but the two deals weren't technically linked. More of like the big deal leading to an understanding the second deal will happen.

12 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

For our transfer historians, when was the last time a cash + player bid was successful? 

Seemingly only happens in my FM saves, I can’t think of the last example 

£6m and Keith Gillespie for Andy Cole? Dunno about the last time in general though.

Just now, ExiledGeordie said:

Yeah this one seems to make sense. Leverage for either Maddison or Tielemans?

Please be Maddison if there's any truth in it.

For me Tielemans upgrades a single position. (Shelvey)

Maddison transforms the team. In the way Bruno did.

3 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Yeah this one seems to make sense. Leverage for either Maddison or Tielemans?

Doesn’t really give us much leverage tbh, what we going to say, we will sell you our backup keeper if you sell us your best player ?

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Doesn’t really give us much leverage tbh, what we going to say, we will sell you our backup keeper if you sell us your best player ?

I'm guessing it would be along the lines of you take Dubravka and minus x off the Maddison fee.

Thinking about it, yes it would solve leicesters gk issue but they would be missing their best player as a consequence. Doesn't seem worth it to me, unless the player is unsettled and all that shit.

8 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Leicester don’t have a great goalkeeper at the moment I don’t think.

1 minute ago, ToonScotman said:

Leicester don’t have a great goalkeeper at the moment I don’t think.

Their keeper is absolutely fucking shit. Imagine Rob Elliot playing an entire season for us at the top level...that's how shite I think Ward is

9 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Weird these South American report always have us down as "preparing a bid".

These bids take time, sometimes the entire transfer window goes by and they still aren't finished.

Signing Alan Varela is a big mistake, he is an undisciplined player. He was fined for arriving to training, alcoholics and being overweight several times.

In March of last year he was lowered to reserve, for arriving in a state of alcoholism. But there were several situations, in 2021 he was sanctioned for returning from vacations overweight.
In Argentina it has the nickname "Discotheque" because it is always found in nightclubs. He is a great player but very undisciplined.

Capture.PNG

Alan Varela is managed by a group of very powerful representatives, but the player was never taken into account in the Argentine team for his conduct. In google you can look for all the sanctions, I'm really a fan of NC, I started watching the games because of Almiron! But it is a serious mistake to sign Alan Varela

4 minutes ago, Mobz said:

Alan Varela is managed by a group of very powerful representatives, but the player was never taken into account in the Argentine team for his conduct. In google you can look for all the sanctions, I'm really a fan of NC, I started watching the games because of Almiron! But it is a serious mistake to sign Alan Varela

Hi Mobz, we're taking your player. You are failing to deter us!!!