Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Has been linked with us…

He's class. Probably more of a number eight, but still a great all-rounder. 

Liverpool will be linked with every midfielder going. Bellingham, Thuram, Mount, etc. Although they probably need a couple. 

3 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Would totally get Madrid looking at him and this is why I'm keen for us to extend his contract and bump his wages up massively. 

Not sure you can do much if someone wants to go to Madrid mind, at least not in the current stage of our development. They will always be able to offer more prestige and more money. 

Napoli are aiming to tie down 22-year-old Georgia forward Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, who has been linked with Chelsea and Newcastle, to a new contract until 2028. (Gazzetta dello Sport)

Inter Milan are interested in Newcastle's 29-year-old German goalkeeper Loris Karius. (FC Inter News, via Caught Offside)

4 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Liverpool will be linked with every midfielder going. Bellingham, Thuram, Mount, etc. Although they probably need a couple. 

Was gonna say they could probably stand to add at least two top notch midfielders :lol: 

6 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Not sure you can do much if someone wants to go to Madrid mind, at least not in the current stage of our development. They will always be able to offer more prestige and more money. 

You can offer him a better contract which apparently we are set to do. Someone posted an interview he done before the cup final, and he's absolutely loving it here. I think it would have to be a pretty special club for him to move if we can match the money.

7 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Ox, Keita, and Milner will leave at their contract's end. There are rumors of Fabinho also leaving for Spain. I think we will be after three midfielders. Firmino is also leaving at the end of his contract. Looks like Gakpo will be his replacement. Some rumors of Salah to PSG being considered among somewhat reliable journalists. If that happens, expect one more attacker. 

My guess is that our entire transfer strategy will be based on whether Bellingham agrees to come to us.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Keep seeing the links to Kone, what type of player is ?

He's a bit of an all rounder, can play as a six or an eight. At the moment he's been playing in a double pivot with Kramer, but I personally think he's probably more suited playing further up the park.

He's a bit like Bruno in that he looks good at everything, but lacks a bit of end product.

3 hours ago, The Prophet said:

He's a bit of an all rounder, can play as a six or an eight. At the moment he's been playing in a double pivot with Kramer, but I personally think he's probably more suited playing further up the park.

He's a bit like Bruno in that he looks good at everything, but lacks a bit of end product.

He is exactly what we need imo

i’d take both him and Yousuf Fofana in the summer