Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

8 hours ago, Skeletor said:

Thuram and Grimaldo would fill two much needed positions for no transfer outlay. I'd be more in favour of that approach so that we can spend in midfield and out wide where it really matters.

It's been quiet when it comes to Thuram, usually there is a strong link by now of where out of contract players may go, same with Tielemans.

3 hours ago, STM said:

Wages issue aside, Mason Mount would be unreal under Eddie Howe.

Liverpool fan I know thinks it’s a done deal for Mount to go there this summer 

39 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Thuram seems determined to do a Juve, Atleti or Paris type move.

He is 25 now (26 in August), even if we do qualify for the CL this season we're still likely 2/3 seasons away from consistently competing for titles/European trophies. He may think he doesn't want to wait till he is 28/29 to be in that position.

27 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Wish Eddie would stop telling all these agents who he's a big fan of. You can barely shut the bloke up these days.

:lol: It is funny like. Even if there was interest in a player, it's clearly being leaked from either the player's or the selling club's end. Take McTominay for example. Why would Eddie be going round whispering in every journo's ear " by the way, that McTominay, I really fancy him and think I could make him into a £70m player. Let's pay £30m instead of 15!!"

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Pretty sure Talbot hasn’t gotten a thing right before but:

Do they just have a quick glance on here to see who us lot would like, then make an article about them, knowing we will click it?

Edited by BonesJones

Linked to Ansu Fati who Jorge Mendes is trying to get out of Barca. 

Ansu Fati's dad is fed up with his situation there and has not been impressed with Xavi's handling of him.

20 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Ansu Fati's dad is fed up with his situation there and has not been impressed with Xavi's handling of him.

That’s a YES from me purely for the Gallowgate doing a Bad Manners style Ansu Fati Lip Up Fatti pogo when he scores 

19 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Isn’t he on something like 200k? And has a contract until 2027, would be huge money all round. Talented player but I think that link is just another random link.

2 minutes ago, Nine said:

Isn’t he on something like 200k? And has a contract until 2027, would be huge money all round. Talented player but I think that link is just another random link.

My God ... didn't realise they had given him that kind of contract already. That is mental.

26 minutes ago, KaKa said:

He's the one for me.

Tbh we'd sign him and still sing some shite rehash of some other chant at 100mph rather than the one that writes itself.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

My God ... didn't realise they had given him that kind of contract already. That is mental.

Signed it having just turned 19 as well (oct ‘21).. yeah no wonder Barca ran into financial issues [emoji38]