Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Just now, Mikky said:

We got 19m in total for Wood - heard various rumours that we could have got at least 5m for Shelvey….?

I thought Shelvey was just a 'nominal fee' and we got barely anything

Just now, Mikky said:

We got 19m in total for Wood - heard various rumours that we could have got at least 5m for Shelvey….?

15 for Wood Athletic. I guess 13 pluss the 2 loan fee or something like that. 5 seems high for a player out of contract

7 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

15 for Wood Athletic. I guess 13 pluss the 2 loan fee or something like that. 5 seems high for a player out of contract

Yeah fair enough - I wouldn’t be shocked by Forest tbh 

Talksport never had any credibility anyway but they went into full on "what can we say today" mode when they said the Nottingham Forest manager is SENSATIONALLY going to be sacked TODAY talksport can EXCLUSIVELY reveal..

just hours before the chairman released a statement saying he's backed and it's all lies [emoji38]

42 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

We unbelievably got £19m for Wood. £4m loan fee.

14 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

I always thought that we might move Lascelles on allowing Burn to move back to CD and then bringing in a LB in the Tripps mould.

Not sure Schurr would fit in unless Burn is on the move too

Schurrs, Schar

Botman, Burn

Not sure why Burn has to move on. Can be 4th choice CB.

Edited by Skeletor

13 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

I always thought that we might move Lascelles on allowing Burn to move back to CD and then bringing in a LB in the Tripps mould.

Not sure Schurr would fit in unless Burn is on the move too

LB          LCB         RCB        RB
NEW      Botman   Schar     Trippier

Targett  Burn        Schuurs  Krafth

:notbad:

Edited by Deuce

I know there are some questions about his attitude but this just feels exactly like the kind of transfers we’ll be doing throughout the next few windows. The kind of guys that are jussstttt under the wonderkid type billing like the Bellinghams of the world. But after a couple of windows we’ll have a super squad full of massive talent.