Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

I think we have to judge Gordon next season. He's gone from playing for a poor PL team to a high performing, high intensity team in the middle of a season unable to get much rhythm due to cup ties. 

I think a few had written off Joe Willock last season and before the World Cup and now he's performing brilliantly.

Just now, joeyt said:

I think we have to judge Gordon next season. He's gone from playing for a poor PL team to a high performing, high intensity team in the middle of a season unable to get much rhythm due to cup ties. 

I think a few had written off Joe Willock last season and before the World Cup and now he's performing brilliantly.

Where are we with Dan Burn? Is he still the worst thing to happen to Newcastle since Margaret Thatcher or is he back to being the Geordie Maldini?

I flip back and forth with Maddison. Got to say I've found watching him recently quite frustrating - he prances around the pitch often trying the more difficult dribble/pass and can be ineffective when the going gets tough.

That said his return from a statistical point of view is obscene in such a poor side. And I do think we need more 'foot on the ball' technicians in the forward areas going forward to break open tight defences rather than being all pace and power.

I could see him playing nominally wide right for us if we did sign him. 

55 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

I flip back and forth with Maddison. Got to say I've found watching him recently quite frustrating - he prances around the pitch often trying the more difficult dribble/pass and can be ineffective when the going gets tough.

That said his return from a statistical point of view is obscene in such a poor side. And I do think we need more 'foot on the ball' technicians in the forward areas going forward to break open tight defences rather than being all pace and power.

I could see him playing nominally wide right for us if we did sign him. 

He’s either playing wide or as the 10 if he joins 

Bear in mind Leicester are such a soft touch at the moment, a team devoid of any confidence - anyone playing for them isn’t going to look great - however imagine Maddison in a better team - he will be fantastic - add the extra 20% our coaching staff seem to add onto players 

He’ll be brilliant for us - I always look for equalisers - what do others have that we don’t? KDB, Odegaard - ok not at that level but it’s a damn good start 

53 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Ibanez linked again in the Italian press.

I'm convinced that we met with his reps last summer. Said as much in the plane spotting thread.

58 minutes ago, STM said:

I'm convinced that we met with his reps last summer. Said as much in the plane spotting thread.

Is Ibanez any good? Got a lot of fanfare early doors I recall but haven’t followed him as closely since 

13 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I have no idea who this Arda fella is but random wonderkid signings are awesome

I have watched him alot.

Generational talent. Very very rare.

This is Ben Arfa levels of excitement for me. If this happens, beers on me

1 minute ago, arnonel said:

I have watched him alot.

Holy shit 

5 minutes ago, arnonel said:

I have watched him alot.

If that post doesn’t get the whole forum rushing to YouTube… ?

26 minutes ago, arnonel said:

I have watched him alot.

Apparently an erection at work is inappropriate.