Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

If we're going for the inverted winger type, it sounds like it could be him or Maddison.

From the little I know and have read/heard about him, he seems more suited to us than Maddison. Not sure if that’s accurate mind.

Think this summer could be different, I might be being naive but I feel like we might get some major business done early this time rather than it dragging out through the window and getting done late 

Just now, gbandit said:

Think this summer could be different, I might be being naive but I feel like we might get some major business done early this time rather than it dragging out through the window and getting done late 

I would hope we have some serious stuff already hashed out with agents and players and are just waiting for CL confirmation at this point. 

14 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Probably still dependent on where we finish 

5 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Aye that’s what I was thinking, I can’t see it, not at those wages.

Having said that it could be the package that includes various bonuses or something to get to that number, rather than simply standard wage?

8 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Didn't you say the same about the turkish kid? 

I say that about most talented midfielders with potential to be better than an average mid table player.

1 hour ago, SteV said:

Almost £200k p/w seems excessive?

Wage figures are usually pretty inaccurate, they never specify if the figures are a base wage or all in. It’s just roundabout guess work.

18 minutes ago, UncleBingo said:

Can't help but say this kid's name in a thick Brummie accent.

:lol: I do this with Aaron Hickey and Norn Iron. It’s an affliction.