Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, nufc123 said:

We are desperate for a midfielder unlocking a low block. 

This is true. Who do you have in mind? 

I think Paqueta Joelinton Bruno in midfield would be terrifying to play against. Bruno and Paqueta can both unlock a low block. 

1 minute ago, Sufi said:

This is true. Who do you have in mind? 

I think Paqueta Joelinton Bruno in midfield would be terrifying to play against. Bruno and Paqueta can both unlock a low block. 

They arent better than Maddison to execute that killer pass. Realistically we wont find any better in the PL than Maddison. Like the look of Szoboszlai, and who will benefit us best thats up to debate.

What price for Maddison if they get relegated? 35-40? I know about his contract and all that but I doubt they would sell him for say 30m. 35m for him would be a very good deal imo. 

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

What price for Maddison if they get relegated? 35-40? I know about his contract and all that but I doubt they would sell him for say 30m. 35m for him would be a very good deal imo. 

Lots of media chat about them wanting £50m but just can’t see that figure being realised. £35m, I reckon. 

1 hour ago, BonesJones said:

Great is not exactly a term for the cream of the crop though, Yes he's not like a Modric level midfielder (yet), but he's right up there.

Think great describes him perfectly.

I’d consider Modric great. He’s better than Bruno.

Thats fine you describe him how you want. Just find it funny how defensive fans get of their own players particularly their favourites when described merely as very good ?

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Thats fine you describe him how you want. Just find it funny how defensive fans get of their own players particularly their favourites when described merely as very good ?

To me the scale goes:

Awful - Poor - average - good - great - world class 

I’d say Bruno is great and modric world class 

3 minutes ago, LFEE said:

It's just a difference of opinion. No more.

1 hour ago, Kimbo said:

Expensive backup for Rodri.

Stones basically plays in midfield next to Rodri now anyway and drops back into CB out of possession. Pep might see Rice as a better version of him in that role. 

Paqueta is stuck at West Ham, no one will pay the money necessary to get him out and he will spend most of his prime years there. It was always a horrible career move.

1 minute ago, NWMag said:

To me the scale goes:

Awful - Poor - average - good - great - world class 

I’d say Bruno is great and modric world class 

Like I said earlier I don’t have a world class bracket. Maybe a genius bracket though so similar.

2 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

It's just a difference of opinion. No more.

Just a difference of vocabulary. We probably both love him and love watching him play and agree he’s not in top tier ???

5 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Paqueta is stuck at West Ham, no one will pay the money necessary to get him out and he will spend most of his prime years there. It was always a horrible career move.

Complete misfit of a club and a manager for him

7 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

In some ways yes, but there are also worse situations than making £40M over five years while living in London. West Ham looked a lot more promising on the back of last season.

10 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

In some ways yes, but there are also worse situations than making £40M over five years while living in London. West Ham looked a lot more promising on the back of last season.

And to be fair, he’s about to play in a European final, which if they they win will see them back in Europe next season

3 minutes ago, SteV said:

And to be fair, he’s about to play in a European final, which if they they win will see them back in Europe next season

Which probably means another season of fighting off relegation. Rice gone.

Can't see them recruiting well with the profit, owners are abit shitty aren't they?

I predict another tough season.

Not sure I see why Man City would want Rice? Rice is a top player but Man City have they covered 

For Man City their big signings will be replacements for Gundogan or Bernardo Silva if they leave and Rice isn’t going to replace either. 

1 minute ago, WilliamPS said:

Not sure I see why Man City would want Rice? Rice is a top player but Man City have they covered 

For Man City their big signings will be replacements for Gundogan or Bernardo Silva if they leave and Rice isn’t going to replace either. 

There you go.

And of course, because they can. 

Edited by cubaricho