Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

4 minutes ago, Eveready said:

Which clubs united to become Manchester United?

None.

Something to do with them originally representing a small area of Manchester, then deciding they actually represent the whole of Manchester. United...

1 hour ago, Smal said:

we already have a better version of McTominay in Longstaff. We should be looking at an upgrade for Longstaff so that he can be a squad player. I can’t think of a single reason to sign McTominay at all, but then I couldn’t for Gordon either.

I don't want McTominay, but the version of Longstaff you're talking about is the Longstaff Eddie Howe has moulded. The comparison will only work if EH works with McTominay - at the end of 18 months of the same coaching we'd be able to make a meaningful comparison. 

3 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

I don't want McTominay, but the version of Longstaff you're talking about is the Longstaff Eddie Howe has moulded. The comparison will only work if EH works with McTominay - at the end of 18 months of the same coaching we'd be able to make a meaningful comparison. 

Longstaff was this good under Benitez as well. He's always had this level in him. McTominay has not. 

2 hours ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

Because we all know more then Eddie on what and who he needs for his squad? 

We are going to need someone like mctominay who will buy into being rotation players of a bigger squad.

Not everyone will be a purple

He'll have a purple price tag. That's the issue.

1 hour ago, BonesJones said:

None.

Something to do with them originally representing a small area of Manchester, then deciding they actually represent the whole of Manchester. United...

They were formed by workers of railway depot of Newton Heath it was only after a winding up order they basically reformed as Manchester United.

It feels like we have tons of chances with shots inside and around the penalty area which we rarely put away. Having someone there like Dominik could prove to be very effective. 

3 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

People need to give him time, full stop. Drawing any conclusions now is stupid. 

There's a decent compilation from his limited time here so far, that was posted a week or so back.

The talk of him being a flop so far is nonsense. He's looked fine.

Guest reefatoon
3 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

There's a decent compilation from his limited time here so far, that was posted a week or so back.

The talk of him being a flop so far is nonsense. He's looked fine.

Exactly right. The lad hasn’t even had a run of games consecutively yet either, just little bit parts. Writing him off already is ridiculous.