Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 hour ago, Chris_R said:

People posting formations upside down will be first against the wall come the revolution.

Strikers at the top, goalie at the bottom please. That way the left sides players are on, you know, the left? 

Your revolution will be crushed.

1 hour ago, Chris_R said:

People posting formations upside down will be first against the wall come the revolution.

Strikers at the top, goalie at the bottom please. That way the left sides players are on, you know, the left? 

Hope we can add people who say "starts from the bench" to that group too.

@Shak i love a post like yours above man, looks absolutely mad on paper but I know exactly what you're saying. The sooner people stop saying we need certain positions and assume they'll be handcuffed to that the better -- Howe has these performing very nuanced and tactical roles. 

5 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Dubravka can, quite frankly, get fucked on that one.  I’d rather let him rot in the reserves than force a free transfer.

His colours has well and truly been shown for all to see here. 

lol it's not that deep

He's a 33 year old keeper on a steady decline, in an already bloated squad, get a permanent deal and say thank you for your contribution.

Give this Jude Smith some time with the first team set up and watch as Nick Pope gets 20 more clean sheets for us this season.

10 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Dubravka can, quite frankly, get fucked on that one.  I’d rather let him rot in the reserves than force a free transfer.

Nah not having that like. He's always given everything for us. He's no longer number 1 here and one of the biggest clubs in the world are after him. Aye he'll be number 2 but least he'll be playing in Europe, etc.

14 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Agreed.

If he was going somewhere to be number one fair enough, but if he’s spitting his dummy out to be number 2 elsewhere he can get fucked.

Be a shame if he ruins his legacy 

He came on loan from an inferior side. He did very well here. Became our number 1, but in all honesty, he’s not consistent enough to be #1 anymore. 

The fact he’d rather warm the bench at Manure than fight for his place says everything. 

If he wants to leave he can make sure Manure cough up the ££ we want. We are not a charity organization ffs. 

Would have liked him to stay and fight for his place, but barring injury, I can't see Pope dropping form as he's been consistent for several seasons in the PL now. 

As I said in the Dubs thread, I'd be loathe to deal with Man United but I'd make an exception if it is what he wants. If they want him, they'll meet our demands, no concessions. 

It's not like other positions where you'll get 20-30 minutes most games, come in while a player is rested, etc. How can he fight to be number 1 when Pope has been signed as number 1 and is better than him? No matter what Dubravka does in training isn't going to change that?

11 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Nah not having that like. He's always given everything for us. He's no longer number 1 here and one of the biggest clubs in the world are after him. Aye he'll be number 2 but least he'll be playing in Europe, etc.

So he’s earned the right to break his contract then?  ‘Boo hoo I’m not good enough to get a start - let me go to Man Utd for nowt and sit on their bench?’

Bollocks to that

3 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

So he’s earned the right to break his contract then?  ‘Boo hoo I’m not good enough to get a start - let me go to Man Utd for nowt and sit on their bench?’

Bollocks to that

Might as well be number 2 where you're going to still play about 15 European and domestic cup games, than the half dozen he'd likely get here if he's lucky.

It does make me laugh all those saying his attitude is now "stinking" despite not having a fucking scooby what is actually happening behind the scenes. Since when did we believe the Mail anyway?

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Might as well be number 2 where you're going to still play about 15 European and domestic cup games, than the half dozen he'd likely get here if he's lucky.

Then Man Utd should pay a fee, and Dubravka should keep his yap shut until they do.  We don’t owe him or Man Utd any favours.