Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

2 minutes ago, Flip said:

We're obviously not Man City, but Rodri and Gundogan and Bernardo is a slow midfield as well. It's football at the end of the day and Tielemans is a cracking player that can both play as a defensive midfielder or central midfielder. 

Maybe you're right. I've just gotten so used to watching Colback's or Butt's getting overrun in the centre during hoofball years I've forgotten that possession football is possible without Olympic level sprinters.

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Probably watched a couple of YouTube videos after he signed for West Ham. 

The way he spoke he seemed to know of him prior to signing for Milan as he was very surprised Lyon managed to get him.

30 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Liverpool supposedly in for Luiz from Villa, would rule them out of signing Tielemans.

I think he’s a player that we should be after, Id be suprised if there wasn’t a deal to be done there  

3 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Tielemans please

Luiz seems to struggle to get a game for Villa

Looking at captain slippy’s tactics I’m not shocked. Just check out the average positions on SofaScore, it’s hilarious. How effective he would be for us, that’s another question.

Not my first choice but I’d say it’s a must do deal if possible at 25m. Him and Bruno when having possession ain’t bad lol. Never mind their through balls to Isak who is amazing off the ball too. Technically a very good player with a good footballing brain. 

Edited by Ikon

15 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Linked with Douglas Luiz, one year left on his villa contract 

Won Olympic gold last year for Brazil partnering our very own Bruno in central midfield. 

Don't think he's shown his best at Villa, but think he could look great alongside Joe and Bruno in a three.

Unbeleivable that he is still just 24 years old too. Good age.

I reckon we will try at that price, not sure wage demands will be that much of an issue tbh, we where seemingly confident Maddison would have joined and I doubt there is too much difference in demands between them.