Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

This week is going to be good. Transfer window opens, fixtures released and we'll get to see some Newcastle players involved (hopefully) on Friday night.

Would be good to see Maddison get a proper run out also to remund everyone what he can do, even if it is against Malta.

3 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

This week is going to be good. Transfer window opens, fixtures released and we'll get to see some Newcastle players involved (hopefully) on Friday night.

Would be good to see Maddison get a proper run out also to remund everyone what he can do, even if it is against Malta.

Thought transfer window opens on 1st of July.

1 minute ago, relámpago blanco said:

Thought transfer window opens on 1st of July.

That's the International window.

Domestic window is June 14th.

So ideally Fraser and that ilk can be out the door in the next couple of days.

A weird one but could Mbappe be THE poster boy for Saudi-backed NUFC back in the Champions League? As a one off megastar and the face of the new revolution? I know he may be too big right now etc but as a vanity project I can see this one move, being sanctioned especially as a one-off? 

And then the extra commercial/marketing opportunities, PL visibility on the marketing spin, Haaland vs Mbappe etc all goes through the roof and it puts NUFC finally on the map as a title-chasing outfit

1 minute ago, kingxlnc said:

A weird one but could Mbappe be THE poster boy for Saudi-backed NUFC back in the Champions League? As a one off megastar and the face of the new revolution? I know he may be too big right now etc but as a vanity project I can see this one move, being sanctioned especially as a one-off? 

And then the extra commercial/marketing opportunities, PL visibility on the marketing spin, Haaland vs Mbappe etc all goes through the roof and it puts NUFC finally on the map as a title-chasing outfit

It’s the fact that we can dream again!  :indi:

15 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

Absolutely. 

As long as he’s up for taking a £600k p/w pay cut.

1 hour ago, Mikky said:

I can’t see him leaving AC Milan - he’s a boyhood fan - was his dream to play for AC- was a blubbering wreck when the San Siro was saying goodbye to Ibra

34 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Can knock the Tonali thing on the head straight away. Unless some other big scandal rocks Italian football he will be at Milan his entire career. 

They've just sacked his hero for no reason and replaced him with a baseball analyst. I can see him wanting out or at least being angry enough to talk to other clubs right now.

50 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

No chance