Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

18 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

I don't think it's "silly" cash though.

£25m-£30m would be a steal.

It would, but Leeds will probably want £40 million plus now.

Edited by The Prophet

25 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

For fans of rejected bids. 

Another "informal bid" allegedly. Sounds like we could be testing the water with this lad and the chap from Ajax. It was reported earlier in the window that we wanted a young CM, Kone looks very promising.

49 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Good player. A few links to DMs popping up.

Really good prospect. Probably in the top 5 b2b midfielders in the Bundesliga and loads of room to improve. Would be an amazing signing (although I fear they’ll be asking for over 35m).

7 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Really good prospect. Probably in the top 5 b2b midfielders in the Bundesliga and loads of room to improve. Would be an amazing signing (although I fear they’ll be asking for over 35m).

signing someone to help mop up and protect the back 4 as well as dominate physically with Joelinton will probably bring a side of bruno out we haven’t seen before. 

1 hour ago, Zero said:

My Leeds mate told me that Philips did close to nothing last season, and Roca / Adams are making such an impact that they don’t miss Philips for one second.

Rodrigo is on fire as well. I know it’s early days but with some luck they could really make it

We're 3 games in. This time last year Benitez was being lauded with his bargain signings Gray & Townsend looking as though they might break into the top 6.

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

We're 3 games in. This time last year Benitez was being lauded with his bargain signings Gray & Townsend looking as though they might break into the top 6.

Aye, but Everton weren't starting the season already in top 6/7 form from the season before. It is still early, but if it's a flash in the pan then it's one that has been going on since the end of Jan. 

6 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Aye, but Everton weren't starting the season already in top 6/7 form from the season before. It is still early, but if it's a flash in the pan then it's one that has been going on since the end of Jan. 

Think ON was referring to Leeds not us 🙂

1 hour ago, Zero said:

Leeds looks like having a good chance to have a go at top 8 this season. They won’t sell any more players. Move on

Leeds owner emphatically said, in an interview aired a couple of weeks ago,  he is going nowhere. Lampard said the same about Gordon, and has since backtracked effectively saying he’s not in control. But seems more from the ’hoarse’s’ mouth re Harrison (unfortunately).