Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

His wages are twice our ceiling if it's true he's on 230k/week. I don't see how that's happening.

Quite easy. You offer him half the money in wages and a massive signing on fee to make up the rest. 

We should be looking at loan deals at this point if budgetary constraints are so keenly felt. Offer a sizeable loan fee with a view to a permanent deal.

Hudson-Odoi

Pepe

Ziyech

Lucas Moura

Some names perhaps not realistic, but not confident we’re going to be bringing anyone else in on a permanent deal.

Guest dazzanufc1892

Seen depay live a few times. Not even good enough for a team aiming for 14-17 in the table. I’d stay well clear.

Just now, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

We should be looking at loan deals at this point if budgetary constraints are so keenly felt. Offer a sizeable loan fee with a view to a permanent deal.

Hudson-Odoi

Pepe

Ziyech

Lucas Moura

Some names perhaps not realistic, but not confident we’re going to be bringing anyone else in on a permanent deal.

Ziyech would be brilliant,  wouldn’t want any permanent option for Moura. Would take Hudson-Odoi as a last resort, and would go nowhere near Pepe.

1 minute ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Hudson-Odoi

Pepe

Ziyech

Lucas Moura

Any of those names would be mint if it were at all possible. 

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Ziyech would be brilliant,  wouldn’t want any permanent option for Moura. Would take Hudson-Odoi as a last resort, and would go nowhere near Pepe.

Would be very happy with Hudson-Odoi and I think the club should be pressing quite hard for him personally.

Enquired about Conor Gallagher apparently, but Chelsea not looking to let him leave and Gallagher not pushing to leave either. Both stances could possibly change if they land De Jong or some other midfielder.

Would be an excellent alternative to Maddison in that RCM spot.

https://www.90min.com/posts/conor-gallagher-crystal-palace-newcastle-west-ham-make-enquiry

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Enquired about Conor Gallagher apparently, but Chelsea not looking to let him leave and Gallagher not pushing to leave either. Both stances could possibly change if they land De Jong or some other midfielder.

https://www.90min.com/posts/conor-gallagher-crystal-palace-newcastle-west-ham-make-enquiry

I rate him highly, but again, I’d rather give Anderson a chance and develop him into a goalscoring and assisting midfielder/attacker. Obviously I wouldn’t say no to neither nor CHO who I also rate highly.

Edited by HTT II

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Think his and their reluctance to let him go will change in the last week of the window 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Think his and their reluctance to let him go will change in the last week of the window 

Yeah, that's pretty much what the article says. If we offer the kind of money (or even less?) we have been for the likes of Harrison or Maddison, can see Chelsea accepting.

1 minute ago, Rich said:

But will we want to do the deal if it's just a season-long loan with no option, based on Howe's recent comments?

I might be wrong, but I read those comments as him saying we would only do that type of deal as a last resort. Not sure we are at that stage yet mind.

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I rate him highly, but again, I’d rather give Anderson a chance and develop him into a goalscoring and assisting midfielder/attacker.

Anderson is the future. 

Think we're looking to add goals to the team here and now, and Gallagher got 8 in the league last season, he's also a top tier pressing player, so can definitely see the attraction. He's also a better athlete than Maddison and carries the ball through the middle very well. Only 22 years old too!

I actually think I'd prefer him to Maddison due to his energy and athleticism. Would be a great addition.

Guest HTT II
Just now, KaKa said:

Anderson is the future. 

Think we're looking to add goals to the team here and now, and Gallagher got 8 in the league last season, he's also a top tier pressing player, so can definitely see the attraction. He's also a better athlete than Maddison and carries the ball through the middle very well. Only 22 years old too!

I actually think I'd prefer him to Maddison due to his energy and athleticism. Would be a great addition.

He did have a stand out first season with Palace last season, 8 goals was very impressive and I imagine he learned a lot under Vieira. Again I wouldn’t say no!

10 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, that's pretty much what the article says. If we offer the kind of money (or even less?) we have been for the likes of Harrison or Maddison, can see Chelsea accepting.

He would have a lot of interest in him, wonder if his preference would be to stay in London ? 

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

He would have a lot of interest in him, wonder if his preference would be to stay in London ? 

Hard to say, but no doubt we'd be able to make him a very attractive offer. I think he'd be up for it.

53 minutes ago, LFEE said:

€24m seems affordable for us.

Agreed to sell him next summer rather than now.

Barely even a real transfer tbf. Red Bull corp have basically just decided to keep him in house until they can sell at 'proven in Bundesliga' value in 2-3 years rather than now.

Edited by ponsaelius