Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, andyc35i said:

True. There’s no way that he leaves for less than double what we paid (£70m plus) and I think other clubs know this so won’t bother trying 

I think he’s worth £70m+, and that price wouldn’t put other clubs off. We wouldn’t sell for a hell of a lot more than that, if at all, imo. 

1 minute ago, Manxst said:

I think he’s worth £70m+, and that price wouldn’t put other clubs off. We wouldn’t sell for a hell of a lot more than that, if at all, imo. 

I agree with his value being north of that number. It’s still a huge amount of money and will in a way be off putting to the so called top teams given that we don’t need to sell and will negotiate hard. I only ever see the lad leaving for a Real Madrid if I’m being honest. In the Premier League it’s only really that Man City can guarantee success and the rest we can match going forward very quickly 

5 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I’d love Jorginho is a stop gap, veteran, winning mentality, title/trophy experienced DCM who by all accounts is a fantastic leader and pro. 

Yup, why not, get him in and a few youngster's for him to guide and we're away. 

4 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Nowt worse than enjoying a match only for Jorginho to come on and turn it into a borefest. As a neutral I really don't like him, bit he's an effective player to bring on.

That's not listed under weaknesses here: https://www.sofascore.com/player/jorginho/132874 

*side note, I can not express my love of Sofascore enough. I waste so much time on there. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Have to say I didn’t think we’d do any major business in January, but seeing Luke (I know I know) and Hope linking us to players who will cost a canny whack has changed my mind. 

Exciting times. 

Think the Shelvey injury will change our plans.

I reckon we were probably going to go for a forward player in this window, but the form of Miggy and Isak/ASM coming back to fitness soon probably means that we’ll nudge that to the summer and go for a “number 6” instead, and nudge Bruno further up the pitch. 

I’m convinced that we are signing Franca from Flamengo. And a CM of some sort. Hopefully a wide player too, but I’m not sure who, as I think they would like a genuine upgrade for this (one that is fit more often than not)

Edited by Ikon

14 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Have to say I didn’t think we’d do any major business in January, but seeing Luke (I know I know) and Hope linking us to players who will cost a canny whack has changed my mind. 

Exciting times. 

It was always going to be an opportunity to do business and strengthen and our owners would have and will. 2nd in the league just guaranteed it. Exciting times indeed ?

I don't see us selling Bruno. We keep him, we can get CL football this year. Without him we might not. How much is that with? Not just in cash, but to the project and future recruitment.

Plus we'll sort FFP easy enough by just doing more sponsorship deals. It'll just take a little time.

We might sell Bruno in 3-4 years for stupid money once we've got a great club, if he wanted out, but not now and not for another year or two at least because he's worth far more to us.