Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Folk don’t even seem to have picked up on the most disturbing part of Edwards article. I’d be amazed if anything he says is accurate though, he called Chris Wood but apart from that i struggle to recall anything he’s been on the money with.

‘Newcastle have looked into signing Gallagher, who is a long-term target of head of recruitment Steve Nickson, in each of the past two summer windows. They have also expressed an interest in Manchester United’s Scott McTominay, after learning the player is worried about a lack of game time under Erik ten Hag. The Scotland international is widely liked by Newcastle’s management team and the North East club will bid if they are offered any encouragement from Old Trafford to do so. Telegraph Sportunderstands McTominay is understood to be open to moving to St James’ Park’.

Just now, St1pe said:

I don’t think McTominay would be the worst acquisition for us if we could get him for cheap. 

That's a disgusting thing to post. May as well sign Fred while we are at it also.

Just now, St1pe said:

Had a feeling I’d get some hammer for that one [emoji38]

Genuinely don’t think he’s that bad and a combative centre mid would strengthen the overall squad. If it’s less than £15m it could work out. 

Back me up here @Froggy

I don't think he's a bad player but I'd hope we'd aim higher.

The problem with McTominay is that he’s no better than Longstaff who Is already seen as a player we need to upgrade on, we need players that will improve the squad not ones that are no better than what we already have.

Edited by Geogaddi

Gallagher and Loftus-Cheek would be decent, I reckon. Maybe loan with options or obligations after certain criteria are met. If that was somehow possible.

Ziyech seems very hit and miss. Not sure he’d be the type to fit this setup. 

McSauce either looks like one of the best players on the pitch. Or like he hasn’t played football before. He’s a weird one. He also has the worst nickname in the prem :lol: 

Not sure any of this is true, of course. But I think the awful twat did call Wood :anguish: and Pope :love: correctly. 

51 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

That's a disgusting thing to post. May as well sign Fred while we are at it also.

Extremely strange to say this when Fred was one of the best players on the pitch against Man City. :lol:

Fred would start for you. McTominay isn't good enough. 

44 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Had a feeling I’d get some hammer for that one [emoji38]

Genuinely don’t think he’s that bad and a combative centre mid would strengthen the overall squad. If it’s less than £15m it could work out. 

Back me up here @Froggy

Can't sorry. :lol: