Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

2 hours ago, joeyt said:

Based on what though? Sounds like he wanted to be part of the project here while many of our targets didn't

And yes there were plenty on here who said that Lingard turned us down

Based on this

1 minute ago, Mountain said:

Based on this

I don't see what issue is here? :lol: Players listening to music and dancing after getting into a League Cup semi final. How is this different to Dan Burn's dancing after we beat Leicester?

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

I don't see what issue is here? :lol: Players listening to music and dancing after getting into a League Cup semi final. How is this different to Dan Burn's dancing after we beat Leicester?

The vibe isn't right, most know deep within that this isn't right.

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Maybe but the big six hardly ever do deals with each other either. Man City and Arsenal the only two I can think of with Jesus and Zinchenko but that's most likely down to Arteta and Guardiola being close.

Almost all of the big six's main signings come from abroad.

Sterling as well. Going back a few years ago there's Matic, Mata, Cech, Luiz, Giroud, Van Persie etc.

I could see them becoming more common though as with the wages they pay it's going to be hard to shift alot of them abroad unless the players are willing to take big pay cuts. 

26 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

How? I just see some footballers celebrating a win. :dontknow:

I can see we're not gonna get anywhere, so I will politely concede.

Onwards and upwards, hopefully we'll actually get a shred of transfer news soon.

2 hours ago, STM said:

Not a rumour but, just enjoy it.

I think he'll go to Chelsea, simply because they will better any offer that is made to either the club or the player.

And march me naked through the streets and throw excrement at me, but I don't think we need him because we have Longstaff.

5 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Think there's a chance it's Arsenal, especially if they win the league. 

With Partey, Odegaard and Xhaka as options, I don't think there's a place for him. And I don't think he's technical enough for Arsenal's style.

But I'm one of those who can't see what the fuss is about. A good player, but not a great one.