Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, andycap said:

I wouldn't go near Gallagher like. He's a London lad plus I've never been impressed with him at all. Doesn't look very quick or have a good engine on him. I'd rather hoy an extra 20 million on the price for rice atleast you can see he's a good player. 

Basically just confirmed you've never seen him play :laugh:

Just now, KaKa said:

Basically just confirmed you've never seen him play :laugh:

I have we ran him ragged the few times he's come up against us. For Palace and chelsea he was chasing shadows, you cheeky bugger you ? 

2 minutes ago, andycap said:

I have we ran him ragged the few times he's come up against us. For Palace and chelsea he was chasing shadows, you cheeky bugger you ? 

He is by no means slow though, and the hallmark of his game is his engine and work rate! :D

3 minutes ago, andycap said:

I wouldn't go near Gallagher like. He's a London lad plus I've never been impressed with him at all. Doesn't look very quick or have a good engine on him. I'd rather hoy an extra 20 million on the price for rice atleast you can see he's a good player. 

It could be our new Rob Lee. He’s better than what we have. Tall, strong, midfield all rounder. Still only 23, 6 full England caps. 8 Prem goals for Palace last season. He’s a Howe type player and if he’s up for it could be an amazing asset for years to come. 

Need two CMs that can step into the first team. Going to be unfortunate that Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd will also be looking at the same players.

Id be amazed if Liverpool didn’t go in for Maddison.

6 minutes ago, jack j said:

Seeing Gallagher being called tall I thought nah am not having that he's 5"9 or summit

Quick Wiki and he's 6ft.. cannit believe it

I think he has a head you would expect on a smaller man.

13 minutes ago, WilliamPS said:

Id be amazed if Liverpool didn’t go in for Maddison.

Maddison is basically the antithesis of a Klopp midfielder. I can't see that at all. 

Just now, The College Dropout said:

I don't think they'll go for him. But Thiago is also not a typical Klopp player.

He's not in that he's not all about running and fouling, but Thiago is still extremely capable defensively and is a very good presser. Maddison... is not. 

32 minutes ago, andycap said:

What's wrong with London lads?

One of our best midfielders recently is a London lad

Edited by joeyt

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Some Arsenal Twitter fans want him in the team ahead of Zinchenko. 

Zinchenko's been brilliant whenever I've seen him for Arsenal. He is very suspect defensively though and when Arsenal are up against it defending a lead - they need to take him out earlier or just move him into midfield. He was getting ripped in the wide spaces against Liverpool.

3 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Is Targett good in the air? I always thought Targett was susceptible to pace in defence himself (but not to the extent of Burn).

Can't be arsed to compare with other full-backs but last season he won 51 aeriel battles and lost 26 so 2 in 3 almost.

Burn has won 68 and lost 31 this season so only slightly better percentages.

51 minutes ago, andycap said:

You might want to check where Rice is from ... :)