Brighton vs. Newcastle United: 13/08/22 @ 3PM (No UK TV)

Dan Burn ahead of the Brighton game:

“Our whole thing at the moment is 'intensity is our identity' that's what the gaffer has drilled into us. Everything we want to do, feed off the fans and start well - and not let teams press us and stuff."

:smitten:

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

“Our whole thing at the moment is 'intensity is our identity' that's what the gaffer has drilled into us. Everything we want to do, feed off the fans and start well - and not let teams press us and stuff."

Definitely and stuff!

3 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

16-07-inhalers-12-mdi.thumb.jpg.e0531be97902cd76fba14f7ced9087e5.jpg

3 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Do any pubs have dodgy boxes with 3pm matches any more?

Would like to try and watch this 

Find one with WiFi and watch it on your phone. :thup::lol:

16 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Do any pubs have dodgy boxes with 3pm matches any more?

Would like to try and watch this 

They all stopped showing them. The only one that “might” risk it is The Star across the road from the old o2 academy but doubtful.

3 minutes ago, LFEE said:

They all stopped showing them. The only one that “might” risk it is The Star across the road from the old o2 academy but doubtful.

Now that is an ‘interesting’ pub.

Worth a shout though ??

12 minutes ago, Paully said:

I’m looking forward to seeing how rammed the 7.30am train is going to be especially in this heat! 

Jesus, that's a good point. Could be an absolutely minging day for it like. 31 degrees in Brighton on Saturday!

41 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Jesus, that's a good point. Could be an absolutely minging day for it like. 31 degrees in Brighton on Saturday!

Ha aye, we were booked on the 6am and that’s cancelled as well as the 6.30am and 7am - I think I’ll struggle to open my cans on the 7.30am assuming I manage to get on it!

1 hour ago, TheGuv said:

In the middle of the summer holidays on changeover day.

3 hours ago, TheGuv said:

Now that is an ‘interesting’ pub.

Worth a shout though ??

Welcome to watch it at mine in Gateshead if you can’t find anywhere. Reddit forums may be worth a Google nearer kick off though.