Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think I've seen a team dominate this much in the Premier League before, like. I know there have been teams who've won shit loads, but the scorelines are insane.

It might have been Man City last season. They won their opening 6 matches last year iirc.

Aye it was Man-City.

It's way too soon to be mentioning them being unbeaten. They left it late against Everton thanks to the dodgy red card BUT that's all it takes, a poor decision and they can easily lose it.

They are looking brilliant so far BUT they did last year as well, the way they beat Chelsea away was impressive, it's against Spurs and even Man-U I'd like to see how they do.

The club will put forward a proposal for the Camp Nou's naming rights in early 2018, subject to member approval. It will be something like "Camp Nou XXXXX".

Feel kicked in the balls, but I was expecting that. Sadly the sign of the times.

The same weekend it's announced Ashley wants to stay in football. No coincidence.

Just saw F365's bit on it now [emoji38]

" Jose Mourinho received nine first-place votes. The captains of Bhutan, the Cook Islands, Guinea-Bissau and Nepal, and the head coaches of American Samoa, the Cook Islands, Guinea-Bissau and Iraq were more impressed with a Europa League and Capital One Cup-winning campaign than Zinedine Zidane’s La Liga and Champions League double.

Oh, hold on, that’s only eight people who voted Mourinho in first place there, isn’t it. We must have forgot someone. Hold on, let us check.

It was Duncan Castles. It is always Duncan Castles. Incredible"