Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Whats the source for any of that?

Isn’t it just a s*** betting page from Facebook? :lol:

Says at the bottom, Le Parisien. Tbh when i actually used to watch french football because we'd ransack the place they were always very reliable for PSG stuff.

For that reason i believe it.

Says at the bottom, Le Parisien. Tbh when i actually used to watch french football because we'd ransack the place they were always very reliable for PSG stuff.

Ahh didn’t notice that. He’s a cunt.

Our press is reporting that Arsenal want to recruit our former Director of Operations, Raül Sanllehí, who's just been sacked (about time). We're talking about the guy whose responsability was negotiating most of our transfers (not target selection, just closing the deals). Why would Arsenal want to get near him? He's the dude that i.e. closed the Neymar transfer from Santos that got us in loads of trouble :lol:

I like VAR when it’s done rugby union style - which means the referee discussing the issue in public with the Video Referee (of course Rugby referees are already mic’d up) with the replays shown on the big screen at the stadium for the referee to watch.

Tell us what the referee is looking to check on, what rules are being considered, and what they see (or don’t see).

I hate how VAR is done offline and not in public view

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree. I don't want the video refereeing to become 'part of the spectacle' the way it is in rugby and tennis. I want it to be nigh on instant, and done utterly seamlessly, the way it works with goal-line tech. If they can't achieve that then it can fuck off.

I disagree. I don't want the video refereeing to become 'part of the spectacle' the way it is in rugby and tennis. I want it to be nigh on instant, and done utterly seamlessly, the way it works with goal-line tech. If they can't achieve that then it can f*** off.

Bang on.

Somebody want to tell me what the f*** Twitter have to do with this Carabao Cup draw?

The plan was to broadcast the draw exclusively on Twitter, and its gone tits up.

This year that cup has been a complete farce, the mixup of clubs in North and South sections, Sky fucking up the 2nd round draw, the 3rd round draw being done in China and now this.

I disagree. I don't want the video refereeing to become 'part of the spectacle' the way it is in rugby and tennis. I want it to be nigh on instant, and done utterly seamlessly, the way it works with goal-line tech. If they can't achieve that then it can fuck off.

:nods:

I disagree. I don't want the video refereeing to become 'part of the spectacle' the way it is in rugby and tennis. I want it to be nigh on instant, and done utterly seamlessly, the way it works with goal-line tech. If they can't achieve that then it can f*** off.

I understand that, and it would be great if it worked that way.

I just hate seeing the referee run off to the sideline to watch a replay on his own TV, or watching the referee stand there with his finger in his ear talking to the VAR without having the transparency of the discussion on what they are looking for or what they see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably true considering Zlatan had the exact same privileges.

The problem with that is, it's going to be one of those things you have to put into practice for a while to see what improvements are needed to then get it to that stage.

I've heard a few people saying the refs in Italy are starting to get quicker and quicker already so hopefully they'll have got most of the issues out of the way before we get it.