Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

The club will put forward a proposal for the Camp Nou's naming rights in early 2018, subject to member approval. It will be something like "Camp Nou XXXXX".

Feel kicked in the balls, but I was expecting that. Sadly the sign of the times.

Any company called Castillo?

If anyone needs a sum up of everything that's wrong with coaching in British football - there you are. No wonder there's not a single manager from the UK worth their salt. No wonder British clubs can't develop players. No wonder this cunt failed miserably as a manager.

If anyone needs a sum up of everything that's wrong with coaching in British football - there you are. No wonder there's not a single manager from the UK worth their salt. No wonder British clubs can't develop players. No wonder this c*** failed miserably as a manager.

The good old days [emoji38]

ask Joe Fagan if I can have a word. "Yes, son," he says. "What is it?" And Joe always spoke in a quiet voice, so you had to lean in. I said, "Joe, I've been here a week and nobody's spoken to me. How does he want me to play?" 

'And he leaned in, so I leaned in, and then he just said, "F*** OFF!" in this big booming voice. "We've spent all this money on you and you ask me how to play football!" and he walked away shaking his head.

'Imagine saying that to a player today. He'd be straight on to his agent. Do you think I ever asked a question again

Guest firetotheworks

People like him always think that the way for things to get better in the future is to go back to how things were in the past, when they were worse.

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38]

'You knew I had a temper when you married me.'

Exactly the sort of shit example you would expect from the sort of scumbag who would swing at footballers while holding his child.

[emoji38]

Exactly the sort of shit example you would expect from the sort of scumbag who would swing at footballers while holding his child.

Aye, everyone else is to blame but him, typical scumbag viewpoint.

He’s asking Everton, the police, and even the Premier League to take actions stop people like him from reaching the pitch in order to be able to do something like that. They are doing something you wanker, they’re banning you.

[emoji38]

Exactly the sort of s*** example you would expect from the sort of scumbag who would swing at footballers while holding his child.

Aye, everyone else is to blame but him, typical scumbag viewpoint. He’s asking Everton, the police, and even the Premier League to take actions stop people like him from reaching the pitch in order to be able to do something like that. They are doing something you w*****, their banning you.

:mung:

Guest Howaythetoon

And that's why you were a shit manager Graeme. Says a lot about the mindset of fans in this country that this steaming pile of shit article is considered a great read. Sums up how shit homegrown managers are and in particular Souness himself.

No wonder he was a shit manager. Doesn't believe in tactics!

"Basically' date=' I'm a 4-4-2 man but I'm not big on systems and tactics. Systems are for schoolteachers. I'm big on great players working their socks off. If you have that, you don't have to say too much to them."[/quote']

He said this in 2004/05. Fucking laughable man.