Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Been spending a fair bit of time on RAWK this week [emoji38]. They are still demanding that FSG support their manager, despite spending 40-55M net in the summer (depending upon who you believe) and then being prepared to spend God knows how much on VVD only to fuck it up by making their tapping-up too obvious. And despite us actually making a profit this summer.

Apropos of nothing, just wanted to get it off my chest.

Well they're right to be like that. Spurs are an anomaly in football in that loads of players they've paid low prices for have turned out to be class. Not everyone gets a striker who knocks about being below average at championship clubs and then becomes world class like Spurs either

Been spending a fair bit of time on RAWK this week [emoji38]. They are still demanding that FSG support their manager, despite spending 40-55M net in the summer (depending upon who you believe) and then being prepared to spend God knows how much on VVD only to f*** it up by making their tapping-up too obvious. And despite us actually making a profit this summer.

Well they're right to be like that. Spurs are an anomaly in football in that loads of players they've paid low prices for have turned out to be class. Not everyone gets a striker who knocks about being below average at championship clubs and then becomes world class like Spurs either

FSG did support him though. They spent, what, 40M or so apiece on Salah and Oxlade-Chamberlain. He just didn't buy the players he needed, although it might have been FSG who fucked up the VVD transfer - don't know who their "middlemen" were.

Been spending a fair bit of time on RAWK this week [emoji38]. They are still demanding that FSG support their manager, despite spending 40-55M net in the summer (depending upon who you believe) and then being prepared to spend God knows how much on VVD only to f*** it up by making their tapping-up too obvious. And despite us actually making a profit this summer.

FSG did support him though. They spent, what, 40M or so apiece on Salah and Oxlade-Chamberlain. He just didn't buy the players he needed, although it might have been FSG who f***ed up the VVD transfer - don't know who their "middlemen" were.

Not forgetting they have paid about £50 million for Naby Keita who joins them in January.

FSG did support him though. They spent, what, 40M or so apiece on Salah and Oxlade-Chamberlain. He just didn't buy the players he needed, although it might have been FSG who f***ed up the VVD transfer - don't know who their "middlemen" were.

Not forgetting they have paid about £50 million for Naby Keita who joins them in January.

He doesn't join them in January

Guest firetotheworks

I'd have fucking everything if I had that money, like. I'd have at least a chef, dietitian, and personal trainer.