Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a new logo that people haven’t hated TBF, it’s the default reaction. Same as when you release a new website or something, it people don’t complain you haven’t changed it enough.

Arsenal, Villa, West Ham were all liked, I'm sure.

OK, you weren’t supposed to actually analyse this post.

Can't believe someone actually gave the go-ahead to that fucking nightmare of a crest like. Show me a worse crest in English football if there are any. It doesn't even have any words related to football or club. What utter shite that is.

Wife works with Matt Ritchies wife’s best friend (she was bridesmaid at their wedding) - the woman in her work found out I’m a Geordie yesterday and decided to text his wife.

:lol: wait til I tell Matt after training’ was the response yesterday.

This morning her mate told my wife Ritchie said if you want a shirt or ever need help with tickets let them know.

Replied with yes I’d like a signed shirt and he’s turned around and said ask if he wants my match worn Chelsea shirt or Burnley and who does he want to sign it.

Replied with Chelsea - Ritchie sign the back and Rafa the front. Lovely jubbly  :aww: Nice of him! (Cool story I know)

Wife works with Matt Ritchies wife’s best friend (she was bridesmaid at their wedding) - the woman in her work found out I’m a Geordie yesterday and decided to text his wife.

:lol: wait til I tell Matt after training’ was the response yesterday.

This morning her mate told my wife Ritchie said if you want a shirt or ever need help with tickets let them know.

Replied with yes I’d like a signed shirt and he’s turned around and said ask if he wants my match worn Chelsea shirt or Burnley and who does he want to sign it.

Replied with Chelsea - Ritchie sign the back and Rafa the front. Lovely jubbly  :aww: Nice of him! (Cool story I know)

That man has too much time on his hands. Needs to get back to polishing his magic hat (...not meant to sound rude, btw!)