Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

I'd be tempted to have Ederson in there as well tbh. De Gea's the better goalkeeper and still pulled off some outstanding saves, but Ederson's arguably had much more of an influence on his team and added something that's never really been seen in the Premier League before.

Guest firetotheworks

In fact, fuck it:

Ederson

Walker

Otamendi

Davies

Fernandinho

De Bruyne

Eriksen

Sane

Salah

Kane

Firmino

Just for the shits and giggles here is The Discman's unsung alternative team:

Pope

Lowton - Lascelles - Tarkowski - Davies

Groß - Diame - Gudmundsson

Zaha - Vardy - Son

Pretty close to what I’d have.

Guest firetotheworks

Just for the shits and giggles here is The Discman's unsung alternative team:

Pope

Lowton - Lascelles - Tarkowski - Davies

Groß - Diame - Gudmundsson

Zaha - Vardy - Son

Willian ahead of Gudmundsson and Fabianski ahead of Pope, and that would be mine too, I think.

Just had the weirdest nightmare.

Second leg of the Bayern-Real Madrid CL semifinal. Santiago Bernabéu.

I'm a steward, standing near the Bayern goal in the dying minutes of the second half. Result is 0-0 which gets Real Madrid through. In the distance, I can see Bayern throwing everything at Real Madrid's goal, although I can't really see the action. Suddenly, a commotion in the stadium. Goal! Bayern have scored! I jump in celebration and run to hug Manuel Neuer, who hugs me back. But Real Madrid make a quick kick-off and Cristiano Ronaldo tries his luck from midfield. Neuer - still distracted by me - isn't unable to run back to the goal and Madrid score. They are through, and it's my fault.  :(

But the nightmare doesn't end up here. Ronaldo runs to celebrate to the stands near Bayern's goal, taking off his shirt, muscles glistening. Suddenly, he takes notice of me. I congratulate him, with pained voice. He watches me and says "remember you have to name your son after me".

Then I woke up, sweating.

anyone posted this excitement?

https://www.premierleague.com/news/667152

There will be a new player award up for grabs at the end of the season.

The Premier League Playmaker award will be presented to the Premier League player to have provided the most assists in the season.

It will join the Premier League's prestigious season awards of the Golden Boot, to the top goalscorer, and Golden Glove, to the goalkeeper with the most clean sheets.

Kevin De Bruyne currently leads the race for the 2017/18 Premier League Playmaker award. The Manchester City midfielder has 15 assists.

He is followed by team-mates, Leroy Sane (12 assists) and David Silva (11).

But, with most of the leading candidates having at least four more matches to play this season, it is still possible for a late charge by someone to claim the award in May.

The three awards are presented by Cadbury, the official snack partner of the Premier League.

Cadbury is offering one lucky fan in the UK the chance to present the Playmaker award to the winning player at the end of the 2017/18 campaign.

All fans in the UK need to do is go to the official Cadbury UK Facebook page and comment on the post about the award with #Playmaker between 18-24 April 2018 to enter the prize draw. Terms and conditions apply.

"The Premier League Playmaker award allows fans to celebrate their footballing heroes who work hard for their team by providing goalscoring opportunities," Richard Masters, Managing Director, Premier League, said.

"Giving supporters the opportunity to present this new accolade, as well as the Golden Boot and Golden Glove awards, is a great way in which Cadbury are working with us to celebrate key achievements in the competition."

Francesco Vitrano, Cadbury Brand Director, was pleased to work with the Premier League to introduce the award.

"We feel this award is important as it recognises and rewards the generosity and teamwork needed to score those all-important goals," Vitrano said.

"Additionally, being able to give one lucky person the chance to present the award through our competition is a great way to celebrate another very important part of football – the fans."

How come people are talking about Burnley in europe next season?

FA Cup winner will already have europe, meaning 6th place will get Europa.. Burnley are 7th. Is there a way 7th can get it too? Or are people just assuming Burnley get past Arsenal into 6th? :lol:

FA Cup winner will already have europe, meaning 6th place will get Europa.. Burnley are 7th. Is there a way 7th can get it too? Or are people just assuming Burnley get past Arsenal into 6th? :lol:

Man City won LC so 6th already has their place iirc.

Edit: https://www.premierleague.com/european-qualification-explained

Man City won LC so 6th already has their place iirc.

Edit: https://www.premierleague.com/european-qualification-explained

Ah gotcha :thup: thought you got fuck all for winning the league cup tbf