Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

barc3a7a-7-0-osasuna-iniesta-celebrates-goal-2014.jpg

And now his watch is ended.  :icon_salut:

Probably my second favourite player over the last ten years or so. He didn't score many but some really important ones and always a joy to watch. MOTM in a World Cup Final, Euros Final and CL Final says it all

Kane and Sterling robbed for Young Player Award imo.

Don’t know how much you’ve seen of Sane, but he has been phenomenal this season. Personally I rate him much more than Sterling (even with the latter’s upturn in form —well he’s scored more goals and I suspect missed even more chances than usual).

According to fivethirtyeight and their stat crunchers, our defensive unit is the 6th best in the Premier League so far this season and our attacking unit is the 16th best [emoji38]

Based on stuff like tackles, clearances, pass completion, shots on target, shots taken at best opportunity and o forth. Tons of stats. Interesting if you're into shit like that.

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2018/04/28/mcgree-worldy-favourite-puskas-award

Newcastle Jets' Riley McGree scores "the best ever goal in the A-League" and is "favourite" to win this year's Puskas goal of the year award. It is pretty amazing. Shame the commentary is so cringeworthy, but never mind...

(If someone smarter than me could embed the video I'd be much obliged :lol:)