Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

A tea break? :lol:

I was scrolling through recommended news and there was a Pennant autobiography extract. The headline alone told me it'd be the most utterly pointless autobiography you would ever read; can't even remember what it was it was that bad. Unsurprising the little freak has so little to talk about that he needs to include grim reading like that.

I don't understand why footballers are so into threesomes (or, if you want to be more precise, 'spitroasts')

If I drew up a list of 'things I'd want in the room while I am getting my end away', 'a work colleague with an erection' would be right down there between 'hungry wild boar' and 'bottle of novichok (leaking)'.

What is wrong with them?

Guest firetotheworks

After the first sentence I thought it was going to be about the trappings of pretending to be laddish or whatever. Turns out that he's just the bellend everyone already thought he was.

I don't understand why footballers are so into threesomes (or, if you want to be more precise, 'spitroasts')

If I drew up a list of 'things I'd want in the room while I am getting my end away', 'a work colleague with an erection' would be right down there between 'hungry wild boar' and 'bottle of novichok (leaking)'.

What is wrong with them?

:lol:

Totally agree I don't I've ever seen another man's bonk on in the flesh.

Benidorm. Was drinking in a bar and a Pitbull lookalike and a woman dressed as a nun started banging. That was the bar's entertainment, Benidorm is a crackers place.

Benidorm. Was drinking in a bar and a Pitbull lookalike and a woman dressed as a nun started banging. That was the bar's entertainment, Benidorm is a crackers place.

...at 10am

i'd admire the honesty on some level if that's followed up with some recognition that the behaviour is/was reprehensible etc. but i assume it's not :lol:

It's still refreshingly honest, though. Yeah, he's a cunt and he's proud to be a cunt because the cunts he surrounds himself with, reward his cuntish behaviour. As do the victims/participants.

Has anybody in here ever been asked by a girl to spitroast them? I have. And I did. It was shit because after 20 seconds my mates cock was flapping around like a fire hose, jizing all over the place. I couldn't stop laughing.

But that's not the point. The point is, this girl REALLY wanted a 3some. It had been her fantasy since she was kissed by two blokes on holiday, and we just happened to be the lucky ticket holders. I had to convince my mate that there was nowt gay about it, like, and he ended up dating the girl.

:lol: No way that's not the ones that do the Star Wars hoverboard show now.