Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

:lol: Thought you'd like the idea of it. Buzzing at the thought. Read that book on St. Pauli on holiday last month and decided we'd go over to Hamburg to take in a game at the Millerntor. Waited for the fixtures to come out and the time we're there, they're at Union. Can't wait fella!

You lucky bastard, Union have the best atmosphere I've ever experienced. Adding in St. Pauli to the mix and it'll be unreal.

Reckon they still do those pork sarnies?  :drool:

[emoji38]df6b9f28c02a172639d79f1deb8f310b.jpg

[emoji38] That's hilarious, but I also quite admire it.

Was over a broken box [emoji38]

Jim Gannon v Sky

Stockport manager after 3-2 victory over Rochdale in League Two play-off final in 2008 continued to refuse to co-operate with Sky or be interviewed because of a six-month dispute over his defective Sky+ box. No fix, no talk, he said and stuck to his word.

Saw that yesterday, harsh as fuck. Blast it off a piece of metal from 6 yards away :lol: took a few shots in the face too.

Seen one where they set up one of those little mini trampoline things facing the keeper a few yards in front of the goal then blast them at it from behind the goal or inside it. Also looked harsh as fuck but I bet it's a good help for them.