Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Always thought there was someone not quite right with that Madeley fella and not just because he hated us. Some people you can tell just by looking at them and their mannerisms that there's something not right.

Yep. Thank god for online football forums.

... do I ask to see this picture or not... so curious...  :icon_scratch:

EDIT:

So I googled Bobby Madley and er... Google finished the rest with 'dog video'. I'm not sure I need to know more.  :lol:

EDIT:

So I googled Bobby Madley and er... Google finished the rest with 'dog video'. I'm not sure I need to know more.  :lol:

Holy fucking shit.  :lol:  Surely not?!

SOMEONE IS SAYING SOMETHING I FIND A BIT WEIRD ON TWITTER I MUST GET ANGRY ABOUT THIS RATHER THAN JUST NOT READ IT. THEN I MUST GET SOME MONEY PRINTING AN ARTICLE ABOUT IT ON A NEWSLETTER AS IF THAT IS NEWS TO BAIT SOME CLICKS THE HORROR

Seriously, love Southall's twitter, obviously that's a bit of a left turn from his usual giving a platform to mental health / trans rights / disability advocacy it usually is but honestly who gives a shit.  Media clickbaiting with tales of 2 people getting upset on twitter needs to be banned

Dude, it's people getting their jollies dressing up like babies.  Back in the day people used to keep that shit to themselves.

Hardly forced down your throat unless you religiously read every tweet of Neville Southalls though... I mean I'm mainly just bothered by the click bait tbh

Guest firetotheworks

He was on the debate the other night and Liam Rosenior made some very good points that Steve McMahon couldn't understand. That one was canny bad, but I thought Rosenior was gonna have to get the hand puppets out when he was trying to explain to him why having a player's group rather than just one captain is a good idea.

Steve McGammon.

“No no no, I didn’t mean blacks. Just players like Pogba and Lingard. Or Sterling, perhaps Oxlade-Chamberlain. Guys like Rashford and Martial. The Alexander-Arnold type, you know.”

EDIT:

what the fuck  :kasper:

I had no idea what the 'rumors' were even about so I just googled bobby madley quitting, and it was all there :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Steve McGammon.

“No no no, I didn’t mean blacks. Just players like Pogba and Lingard. Or Sterling, perhaps Oxlade-Chamberlain. Guys like Rashford and Martial. The Alexander-Arnold type, you know.”

:anguish:

Steve McGammon.

:anguish:

;)

Steve McGammon.

Boring.

Guest Howaythetoon

That trio.

A lineup of people who have robbed a living from the game, they should be shot in a lineup style manner ala the Usual Suspects for any promo footage. Set of cunts! I’m not surprised they are welcomed in such a state where women’s rights are non existent and corruption is rife.